John Elliott + Co Thread

Just got my reversible jellyfish bomber in...Fit is great...but idk why anyone would pay retail for em, retail was $995. Paid 299...

yeah black friday was no returns.

also I was checking my spam in my email earilier looking for raffle wins, and I had an email from JE saying to be on the lookout for an early VIP code on sunday, anyone else? :nerd:

for all the money i spent on JE, they should have pulled up to the crib and let me see what i wanted in my living room

VIP code should be 25 percent but even at 25% off, you can find better deals on the retailers come Thurs/Fri.

Planning to hold on to my friend code until after the flash sales. You can stack the discounts.

VIP code should be 25 percent but even at 25% off, you can find better deals on the retailers come Thurs/Fri.

Planning to hold on to my friend code until after the flash sales. You can stack the discounts.

ide be grabbing a pair of plumas, which probably wont be included in any sale (that is if my size is still available. It was one of the last ones left yesterday.)

VIP code is storewide, no exclusions.

Assuming its similar to last year

Same, thinking about copping some Plumas as well. This version looks darker too but could be filters.

Back
Top Bottom