John Elliott + Co Thread

Notre Black Friday sale 30% off. Just grabbed a pair of onyx for $278.

Code is BF30
Same, ordered it shortly after the email. They shipped it out and arrives Wednes. Shocked they shipped so soon after hearing about them taking their time to send stuff off. Last denim piece for a while, unless JE drops some clean gray wash next season.

onyx is the goat
haven't stopped wearing mine since i got them

thinking about picking up scarabs

thinking of pickin some stuff up tonight in the pre-sale. How would y'all rate the tees (Mercer vs Cotton Classic Crew vs. Anti Expo)?

I dont like any of them any more really :lol:

I loved the supima classic crews and OG anti expos. They really turned me off when they changed to cotton classic crews and changed the neck on the antis.

I prefer classic crews to go out in since they’re just a regular tee. I like the anti expos as sort of a loungewear type tee. classic crew the better one to me.

2E0A5EC0-FA8C-4B84-9323-CE0688B86E1A.png

Picked up a pair of onyx's with the code. Was thinking of picking up other pieces but I'm gonna buy some shoes instead.

Got the Onyx, wash is amazing. Pretty much done with denim purchases. Still on the hunt for the perfect denim jacket though. Any non-JE suggestions appreciated.

Not feeling the super cropped Masa joints.

Also, check out Mr.Porter. It's 30% off everything JE.

I wonder why these shops like notre and Mr P got those polartec sweats, but they were never an actual release through JE.

Back
Top Bottom