John Elliott + Co Thread

:smokin Alpine colorway is going to be a hit. Wasn't a fan of the co-mix version but the terry is much darker and looks way better. Need a regular tee in that colorway.

damn, i just ordered a co-mix alpine tee with my maroon villain

Last edited:
I'm going to wait until sept to cop the villain so i can use discounts from stores.

my wallet is pertrified of what this raw edge collection looks like.

*edit i ignored the email and missed the lookbook :lol:
in for the marron hoodie and a couple tees :smokin

Last edited:
man i told myself i was gonna stop buying villains but that maroon rep is so nice

anyone get the alpine? i have no idea what that color really looks like. 

yeah thats a horrible joke. fit of them looks on point though

Last edited:
First NT post, first JE purchase. I imagine some people are curious as to what the maroon looks like as I was when I stumbled upon the brand and the stock photos. I typically stick with my grey, navy, and black hues but wanted to branch out to see how the maroon looks. I took these photos with my phone under natural lighting. It's a dark, earthy maroon that was exactly what I was looking for. Didn't want to stray too far from my neutrals and this color toes that line perfectly. Quality and fit are fantastically slim as well. I can see why this brand has the following it does.

Did anyone pick up the JE Cargo pants? If so how's the fit? I want the Olive pair, but I can't find them anymore in a L.  

Still have this Olive Classic Crew in size 2/M if anyone wants it for quite a bit under retail. Tags cut off, but it's brand new - only tried on once.

nghiem nghiem
Welcome :nthat:

Thanks for the photos. Maroon looks amazing.
Hopefully we get a Mercer Half Zip or something beside the Villain in the Maroon colorway.

The color palette this season is by far my favorite. Its much darker than his previous collections.

im glad they released the raw edge raglan hoodie in maroon so i don't have to cop the villain. 

side zips are kind of played now... they have been exhausted 
grin.gif

im glad they released the raw edge raglan hoodie in maroon so i don't have to cop the villain. 

side zips are kind of played now... they have been exhausted >D

Side zips played out? How?

They're more functional than stylish.

Also the elastic waist on a lot of pullover hoodies ride up. At leadt for me they do.

How is a zipper on the side of a shirt functional?

1. Layering
2. In certain temperatures it improves air circulation = more breathable = more comfortable
3. When driving, when that seat belt is against your stomach, you can unzip and put the flap over to prevent ugly creasing
4. Unzip and reach your pockets easier
5. Road head, just unzip and pull the flap up

Do I need to continue?

Back
Top Bottom