John Elliott + Co Thread

First NT post, first JE purchase. I imagine some people are curious as to what the maroon looks like as I was when I stumbled upon the brand and the stock photos. I typically stick with my grey, navy, and black hues but wanted to branch out to see how the maroon looks. I took these photos with my phone under natural lighting. It's a dark, earthy maroon that was exactly what I was looking for. Didn't want to stray too far from my neutrals and this color toes that line perfectly. Quality and fit are fantastically slim as well. I can see why this brand has the following it does.
Damn the maroon is fire fam. 
pimp.gif

Side zips played out? How?

They're more functional than stylish.
i do agree they are more comfortable.

and i love them but im trying not to buy them anymore because everything has a side zip on it and it is exhausted in my eyes.

i will continue to wear my villains but i think im done buying them. 

kake is fire

these new raglans are fire

the slides too :smokin

Im just gunna go ahead and sign all my paychecks over right to John himself.

anti expo tees came in today. im normally a medium and im going with a small in them. the maroon is dope, need to find a slate since i got that in a medium.

Just got my first of many more JE tee today. I already had 3 pairs of there denim. I bought the classic crew co mix in charcoal. I absolutely love it. Im 6'3 with a slender build and they fit me perfectly. Being 6'3 i find most T shirt to be cut too short for me but the extended length is a geaven sent.

Also the first drop for F/W 16 is monday. Im hoping they drop those paint splatter blue knee rips. The full lookbook drops this Friday according to Complex

A bunch of must haves in Delivery 1. Jacquard Trucker looks so good.

Also looks like the return of the Coast or a similar wash. I have my eye on that dark blue/black wash though and hope the real product doesnt vary much from the photos.

nothing really caught my eye in that lookbook. they need to restock the slate anti expo tees though... i love my maroon one. probably my favorite tee from them now.

any idea what the flannel might cost?
If it's anything like the snap flannel overshirt I bought a couple seasons ago, try $325. There was a back leather piece overlay on the back shoulders. Fits small.

Last edited:
Flannel will probably be in the $280 to $360 range. Looks pretty thick and hairy.

Last edited:
now an oak kake catches my interest. anyone have better pictures of the oak color?

Forget all that, they need to drop that pink leather jacket :lol:

Back
Top Bottom