John Elliott + Co Thread

Y'all some experts in JE all of a sudden.

This community isn't built on experts. It's about others helping others.

Some of y'all need to stop acting brand new

then don't answer the damn question. I don't need anyone talking to me in a condescending way.

Oh Well, It still won't hurt to try
Hopefully they do. They know their tech gear doesn't have the best rep. I remember dudes on SF threw a fit over it last Fall.

Anyway I really hoping they drop some more Season 8 stuff tomorrow. Passed on the sneakers as you could get CPs for cheaper and probably better quality.

Yea it would be nice but if they dub me oh well, I just won't buy their products in the future. Only exception would be the pink leather if it drops and goes on sale :lol:

If anybody is interested in a BNWT, size 3/L Kake in Grey or a like new size 4/XL SS villain crewneck for below retail hit my PMs.

Last edited:
I know that Revolve and Steven Alan has cut down on sales for JE stuff but does anyone know of current deals or upcoming for t-shirts (primarily u-neck) or villain hoody?

I'm assuming Black Friday will have sales but didn't want to wait around that long if any other deals were coming up.

Greatly appreciated!

I know that Revolve and Steven Alan has cut down on sales for JE stuff but does anyone know of current deals or upcoming for t-shirts (primarily u-neck) or villain hoody?

I'm assuming Black Friday will have sales but didn't want to wait around that long if any other deals were coming up.

Greatly appreciated!

Azalea just had a 20% of friends and family code. I bought a couple of the new tees with it. They will email you a 15% off code if you sign up for their email list, and then regularly run codes.

So he purchased an item from Atroun NYC.

Which is now a permanently closed retail space.

Do YALLL read or just skim through it.

Same dudes begging for Yeezy info

They replied to my email asking for more info such as receipt and pics of the pants etc. Before they look into it more. I'll keep ya'll posted, at least those who ain't on their high horse

you'll be good since its coming from atrium, which is one of their oldest stockist 

Actually it came from kith online but I agree, hopefully they look out somehow

come on Alp, if you're not a 36, you're at least a 35 8/9 homie.

Playing. Sort of
I'm more like a 42 actually, but mostly in the waist. That's why I ain't on jeans right now, most of my fat formulated around my waist making my pants size ridiculous. And these sweats are a xxl which fit me fine, just poor craftsmanship. We'll see what they tell me tomorrow, they're reviewing the information now

I'm all waist too. Waist of a 36 but legs of a 30. So jeans are a problem for me. And i'm bow legged.

Good thing I'm ridiculously handsome in the face though

Pics of legs for reference gents [emoji]128064[/emoji][emoji]128064[/emoji][emoji]128064[/emoji]

[emoji]128520[/emoji][emoji]128520[/emoji][emoji]128520[/emoji][emoji]128520[/emoji] Me Gusta

Cast 2 denim dropped today. I had to get the Harlot and Dirty Wash. Could not resist.

Harlot was a #BNTL purchase.

Back
Top Bottom