John Elliott + Co Thread

wait, how do plastic hangers ruin the shoulders more than wooden?

that makes absolutely no sense

Anybody know when the next drop for season 8 is. The first drop this past Monday was weak. there was absolutely nothing i wanted. Also does anyone know if JE plans on releasing any Blak denim this season. I already have the Obsidian but they aren't really a deep black. They are black with a blueish tint.
Probably Monday.

I think there is a flat black denim with raw hems dropping.

Anybody know when the next drop for season 8 is. The first drop this past Monday was weak. there was absolutely nothing i wanted. Also does anyone know if JE plans on releasing any Blak denim this season. I already have the Obsidian but they aren't really a deep black. They are black with a blueish tint.

you find the Obsidian comfortable? I wasn't a fan of the material but loved the color

wait that dude really made that bet with you???

lmao 

No the obsidians are no where near as comfortable as my springs. i got them off of Revolve for 150. So. I'm not too mad. Its like they are more rigid and have less stretch

No the obsidians are no where near as comfortable as my springs. i got them off of Revolve for 150. So. I'm not too mad. Its like they are more rigid and have less stretch

Ok, thought it was just me. I couldn't get with the rigid feel. Not my cup of tea. Wanted to keep them but i couldn't. I need that stretch denim like the Springs. BY far the most comfortable pair of denim I've ever worn.

Yeah i definitely agree with you that springs are super comfy.they kind of feel like a pair of super lightweight sweatpants. I plan on scooping up the scarab next week if the dark blue paint splatter knee rips don't drop by then

@Boxdok

The Springs do fit different than the Scarabs. I wouldn't recommend sizing up but the Scarab do fit tighter. Also my Spring have stretched more than the Scarab despite wearing the Scarabs more.

Thanks for the advice. The springs have stretched a liitle too much for my liking so the scarab in the same size should be perfect. I may hold out though. I just copped a pair of grey skittles in a 33 of the JE website last night. It must of been a return.

^ if you thought john elliott had superior quality because its price you were mistaken.

you are paying for fit only...nothing special quality wise about JE

This is the second or third time I wore these pants, just bought them about a month ago. A piece of toilet paper used to wipe my *** wouldn't tear apart as quickly as these damn pants :lol:

Makes me strongly reconsider dropping 16 bills if that pink leather drops. If that falls apart after 2 wears im going after his head :lol:

might be worth a shot emailing je customer service. theyre usually really good dealing with stuff like this. think i remember someone saying they copped a quilted villain from a third party site and the stitching came undone. they ended up giving that person a new villain i believe

Last edited:
might be worth a shot emailing je customer service. theyre usually really good dealing with stuff like this. think i remember someone saying they copped a quilted villain from a third party site and the stitching came undone. they ended up giving that person a new villain i believe
what's the email? I might as well try, this is wild, just copped it :lol:

I believe you're referring to @Pinoy732

:nerd:

Probably won't do too much with you blasting them on IG. JE is petty like that, they've blocked a few SFers too.

I've never had an issue with JE quality but I do stay away from their technical gear mostly because they don't look good.

Probably won't do too much with you blasting them on IG. JE is petty like that, they've blocked a few SFers too.

I've never had an issue with JE quality but I do stay away from their technical gear mostly because they don't look good.
Oh Well, It still won't hurt to try

Back
Top Bottom