John Elliott + Co Thread

Personally im not a fan of the newest fit. wayyy too tapered at the calves for me. cast 1 was GOAT. I know im in the minority here.
my bad, yeah ive got the thins

What size are you in Acne vs JE? And could you provide the approx leg opening of your Thins?

I've been eyeing the Thin Stay Cashes for a while, but can't seem to get a consensus on sizing/fit.

What size are you in Acne vs JE? And could you provide the approx leg opening of your Thins?

I've been eyeing the Thin Stay Cashes for a while, but can't seem to get a consensus on sizing/fit.

31 in JE, 32 in Acne. Im on vacation right now so I cant measure the leg openings, but I got you on wednesday.

I actualy used a sizing thing acne has on their site where they have you measure your jeans and they give you the recomendation of what size to go with. Worked pretty well for me.

https://www.virtusize.com/a/mobile-...=1480771109276&spid=547872&lang=default#start

Only acnes I liked was the ace fit but was always afraid of blowouts

the calf taper on 2 isn't bad at all. If anything, i wish it were more tapered. It really does stretch out.

do you only own cast 2? Should I not have sized down in them like cast 1? Maybe that was part of my problem.

well then, I guess I shouldnhave gone 32 over 31, maybe i'll try again if Plumas get restocked again :lol:

My Black Friday order finally got delivered today.

I know they got slammed with orders, but JE seriously has the slowest shipping ever to the East coast. At least it's free now... :lol:

My Black Friday order finally got delivered today.

I know they got slammed with orders, but JE seriously has the slowest shipping ever to the East coast. At least it's free now... :lol:

JE normally ships my orders pretty quickly, but UPS ground I agree takes forever to get across country. Id pay for priority if they offered it. My black friday order from them, well saturday, is just getting here today :lol:

Last edited:
Received my slate flannel and that joint is not worth $250... barely worth the $140 I paid.

Buttons feels really cheap...like buttons I would expect on a shirt from Target or Walmart.

Going to get wifey to sew on some different buttons.

Denim Thumper 
smokin.gif

They said the last collab capsule was a MrPorter exclusive and it dropped on JE.

So we'll see...

man, can these brands i like just stop releasing things. i dont know what self control is :lol:

we'll see whats in the capsule. Denim thumper isnt my style.

Last edited:
Damb wonder if the MrP plug can finesse the 50% off on exclusives

Machus has mercer hoodies for 114, grabbed an alpine. Now I'm really glad I passed on those Black Friday sales and came across a bigger steal.

Back
Top Bottom