John Wick or The Equalizer

Still haven't seen John Wick. needa get that on redbox this weekend.

I loved the Equalizer tho. they filmed that around my way.

I actually liked Taken 3 :lol: a lot better than the 2nd

John Wick > all

wick-1.gif

tumblr_ndg9op7s0Q1qcjzvuo1_500.gif

tumblr_ndzsc7rx0P1rkem6ho9_500.gif

Last edited:
Equalizer was good but Daniel needs to hit the gym if he's going to continue to play these roles. Dude had a noticeable jiggle.

Built like Kanye

Last edited:
Both were alright but Wick was more entertaining IMO. Movie reminded me of how those 80s early 90s action movies were like. Just action and barely any story

Both were lame. LOL

Denzel was borderline 7th Heaven there w/ that little girl, although it's not like he had much involvement with her either.

Wick just going ape crap and killing people at parties and giving out mystery coins for some insider club is whack.

Both dudes look like they struggle with arthritis.

I love equalizer until the end that's why I pick John wick denzel is denzel he gonna act his butt off but you want me to believe he can just slow stroll with his walk and he can set booby traps in every aisle with out running I lost interest after that John wick wasn't playin straight head shots

John Wick imo, this ni*** killed like a hundred guys over his dog and car

I love equalizer until the end that's why I pick John wick denzel is denzel he gonna act his butt off but you want me to believe he can just slow stroll with his walk and he can set booby traps in every aisle with out running I lost interest after that John wick wasn't playin straight head shots

You ain't never lied. My ***** was like a photographer all he took was head shots

Wick > Taken because dude couldn't keep his family from getting kidnapped

So I just finished wick and it was good. Not sure if it was better than the equalizer. Denzel wasn't beat to hell as Reeves by the end of the movie. olé girl that broke rules is nice and I don't like white girls like that. I would most Def watermelon gif that butt.

Movie? JohnWick was by far better...

Who would win in a fight?

Denzel as The Equalizer, dude was on God mode, Wick was dope...but he got his *** handed to him plenty in the movie, Denzel was barely touched :rofl:

Back
Top Bottom