Johnny Air Cargo Online Shopping Services

@ jtag - For the 3rd generation iPad only sir.
smile.gif
We did it also for iPad2s last year.
smile.gif
THANKS!

Originally Posted by bentetres

Sir, plan to buy Doc Martens for a friend online, although I don't have a credit card. Any way you can help me with this?
smile.gif

Hi! We may purchase items for you using our company credit card. A service fee of $25.00 will be added on top of your total purchasing cost. The service fee can cover up to 3 items per website max. I may be able to provide you with an estimated quotation for both purchasing and freight charges. Kindly email me (gen@johnnyairplus.com) the link for the Dr.Martens shoes you want to purchase.

Looking forward to do business with you soon.

Thanks!

Originally Posted by bentetres

Sir, plan to buy Doc Martens for a friend online, although I don't have a credit card. Any way you can help me with this?
smile.gif

Hi! We may purchase items for you using our company credit card. A service fee of $25.00 will be added on top of your total purchasing cost. The service fee can cover up to 3 items per website max. I may be able to provide you with an estimated quotation for both purchasing and freight charges. Kindly email me (gen@johnnyairplus.com) the link for the Dr.Martens shoes you want to purchase.

Looking forward to do business with you soon.

Thanks!

Anyone know the proper syntax for shipping to JAC US?

I tried contacting Genroel Vargas but he has not been responding.

pao for their ny office:

JETC. /(YOUR NAME)
Johnny Air Cargo-CORP
69-04 Roosevelt Ave.
Woodside
NY 11377 US

pao for their ny office:
JETC. /(YOUR NAME)
Johnny Air Cargo-CORP
69-04 Roosevelt Ave.
Woodside
NY 11377 US

You sure about this sir? Have you used this?

I have this info given to me, don't know what to use:

JET // (name)
JAC PLUS TRX
69-04 Roosevelt Ave.
Woodside, NY 11377

i've always used this address for my packages

JETC. /(YOUR NAME)
Johnny Air Cargo-CORP
69-04 Roosevelt Ave.
Woodside
NY 11377 US

[h5]I have a very bad experience with Johnny-Air-Cargo-PLUS b4 i avail their services i inquire first their charging and their rep gave a satisfied answer the amount of item i order online is only $169 more or less 7000php when i claim the item they are charging me $133 more or less 5000php ++ , don't know if i will claim the item parang naholdap yata ako..[/h5]

$169 for the item + $133 for shipping/taxes?  What was the initial quote for shipping?

wha? is it anything electronic? they charge extra for those. for shoes or apparel, that shouldn't happen.

@skyvinz8 - I am sorry to hear that sir. But from your statement, I can see that your package was charged via volume weight. Chargeable weight is determined on whichever is greater, ACTUAL or VOLUME weight (box dimensions of the package). I assume your online merchant sent you a bigger box but was very light in weight. We understand your predicament regarding this matter but you might want to ask your supplier/merchant why did he boxed your item in a bigger box expected.

Thanks!

my items were 2 pair of shoes and 1 small bag total cost is $169 free shipping to johhnyair new york then from new york to phils they charge me $250 after adjustment $133, i understand johhnyair policy but whether i like it or not it was really a bad experience for me i did not expect to pay too much for the shipping contrary to the way johhnyair rep explain it to me b4 i avail their services

i understand your policy but whether i like it or not it was really a bad experience for me i did not expect to pay too much for the shipping contrary to the way your rep explain it to me b4 i avail your services

the items were 2 pair of shoes and 1 small bag total cost is $169 free shipping to johnnyair new york then from NY to Phils they charged me $250 after adjustment my total bill is $133 very bad experience

Last edited:
the items were 2 pair of shoes and 1 small bag total cost is $169 free shipping to johnnyair new york then from NY to Phils they charged me $250 after adjustment my total bill is $133

Back
Top Bottom