Johnny Air Cargo Online Shopping Services

boss, ive texted you and got no reply, hope you can reply back. 09175220350, i was the one who texted and was waiting for the email information for JAC NY

boss, ive texted you and got no reply, hope you can reply back. 09175220350, i was the one who texted and was waiting for the email information for JAC NY

tnx to sir gen and JAC plus for bringing home my sprite and my boy's apparels. Two thumbs up!

tnx to sir gen and JAC plus for bringing home my sprite and my boy's apparels. Two thumbs up!

tnx to sir gen also . got my package again
smile.gif

Hi NTERS!

For those who send shoes and packages via JAC Plus, we would like to inform you that our promo is nearing its end! But you still have 2 weeks join the promo! Cut-off for entries will be on November 27, 2011.

I really wish that our fellow NTER will win the airline tickets for 2 to Hong Kong!

Keep those packages coming! 
happy.gif

Hi NTERS!

For those who send shoes and packages via JAC Plus, we would like to inform you that our promo is nearing its end! But you still have 2 weeks join the promo! Cut-off for entries will be on November 27, 2011.

I really wish that our fellow NTER will win the airline tickets for 2 to Hong Kong!

Keep those packages coming! 
happy.gif

sino po dito balak magpaship items thru JAC ung wla pong credit card para makabawa sa service charge...tnx

sino po dito balak magpaship items thru JAC ung wla pong credit card para makabawa sa service charge...tnx

http://niketalk.yuku.com/...-Services#reply-11918996

yo mehn try ko magpaship sa JAC next time, alam ko kc per lbs. ang usapan dian but still kailngn pmnta sa office nila pare i double check ung process nila,

ang lam ko kung wla kang credit card ok lang un, gagamitin mo ung account nila to buy your sneakers, un ang alam ko binasa ko ung mga blogs nila last time

http://niketalk.yuku.com/...-Services#reply-11918996

yo mehn try ko magpaship sa JAC next time, alam ko kc per lbs. ang usapan dian but still kailngn pmnta sa office nila pare i double check ung process nila,

ang lam ko kung wla kang credit card ok lang un, gagamitin mo ung account nila to buy your sneakers, un ang alam ko binasa ko ung mga blogs nila last time

JAC Plus iPad Shipping Promo is back!!!

JAC Plus is offering flat rate shipping fee of $48 for every single unit of The New iPad.

To avail the promo, simply label and address your orders this way -

JETC / your name            RHOMEL / your name                 HAJI / your name
JAC Plus                          JAC Plus                                     JAC Plus
627E Summit Avenue       153 South Vermont Avenue         55 Saint Francis
Jersey City, NJ 07306      Los Angeles, CA 90004             Daly City, CA 94015
(201) 659-5152              (213)     836-7080                       (650) 991-7080

After ordering, send the tracking numbers to corporatesales@johnnyairplus.com so we may properly monitor your New iPad shipment.

Thank you!

JAC Plus "Your Online Shopping Partner"

JAC Plus iPad Shipping Promo is back!!!

JAC Plus is offering flat rate shipping fee of $48 for every single unit of The New iPad.

To avail the promo, simply label and address your orders this way -

JETC / your name            RHOMEL / your name                 HAJI / your name
JAC Plus                          JAC Plus                                     JAC Plus
627E Summit Avenue       153 South Vermont Avenue         55 Saint Francis
Jersey City, NJ 07306      Los Angeles, CA 90004             Daly City, CA 94015
(201) 659-5152              (213)     836-7080                       (650) 991-7080

After ordering, send the tracking numbers to corporatesales@johnnyairplus.com so we may properly monitor your New iPad shipment.

Thank you!

JAC Plus "Your Online Shopping Partner"

Sir, plan to buy Doc Martens for a friend online, although I don't have a credit card. Any way you can help me with this?
smile.gif

Sir, plan to buy Doc Martens for a friend online, although I don't have a credit card. Any way you can help me with this?
smile.gif

Back
Top Bottom