Join us for NikeTalk LIVE 2016, to be held on All Star Sunday, Februrary 14th, in San Francisco!

I'd like to attend this gathering. Meth, I got on this site before the Space Jams dropped while a freshman in high school. Finally joined in April of 2010 and basically grew up with NT. I learned a lot of things on here. Still have some unanswered questions. For example, Why is Jadakiss as hard as it gets? Did Cam ever finish his Saturn? NT taught me to Tap, Tap, Pull, WIO, and to not scam other people.

I'd be down to help in anyways I can, I'll even be extra generous with the tip seeing as how nawghtyhare nawghtyhare won't tip at all.
I didn't see anything about having to tip :nerd:

maybe the tip is the charitable donation :nerd:

:lol:

Just saw this from Krux IG.

So this is just a meet up at some HQ of some company? I don't know why but I am confused as hell. This LIVE thing has me bugged like it's going to be on Periscope or something. But I am from SF, work downtown, been on NT for over 10 years and for nostalgia, would love to attend before I really feel out of place going to something like this. I can donate something pretty cool on the strength that I don't care about shoes no more and would love to know a pair would go to a good cause.

Can I get in on it? Been here since 02, never been banned and made friends with a lot of local SF Bay Area cats.

pS: never been banned.

So this is just a meet up at some HQ of some company? I don't know why but I am confused as hell. This LIVE thing has me bugged like it's going to be on Periscope or something. But I am from SF, work downtown, been on NT for over 10 years and for nostalgia, would love to attend before I really feel out of place going to something like this. I can donate something pretty cool on the strength that I don't care about shoes no more and would love to know a pair would go to a good cause.

You must have never known or met Casper. He's probably the oldest NTer the last time I saw him in 09 I think he was pushing 60 [emoji]128557[/emoji] .

There's no way to feel out of place at these get togethers. The shoes brought us together but once you meet people you've been interacting with over the years it feels like family. I've made lifelong friends off the summits I attended in 2008-2009 and now I have a huge national network of people. It's dope man. Part of why I try to continue that tradition... It's more than the shoes.

Last edited:
Will the Saturn be on display?

We can finally confirm if Dirty is a big guy
eek.gif

Will Ksteezy be documenting the whole thing?
I'm afraid the "The Saturn" is unavailable.  I believe it's being entered in a Concours d'Elegance competition. 

Dirty would be more likely to attend an NY event, I suspect, but I would gladly contribute to a travel fund to support his attendance if possible. 

We will already have a professional photographer on site, but welcome invitation requests from other photographers.  Judging from all the beautiful shots in the photography thread, it seems there are quite a few in the Bay Area. 

Would love to go if it ends up in NYC. Any live streaming or anything for us out of town folks?
As mentioned earlier, Wikia's Fan Studio will be available and Wikia staff will help record guests' stories and messages to be shared with the rest of the community.  It would be fun to hear people share their favorite NT memories, explain how they first found out about NT, and so on.  

We're also looking into the possibility of making the charity auction available online so that everyone will be able to participate.  At least one item will be of pretty broad interest for NT fans, and we'd hate for a lot of people to feel left out.  (Also, we want to raise as much as we can for charity and the more participants, the better.) 
Am I welcome to join the fun? 
frown.gif
All current staff members are welcome to attend, even those who blabbed about the event early on social media.  

However, all interested staff must RSVP to be added to the guest list.  

Staff members do not count against the invite total, so you won't be taking anyone else's spot.

Hopefully I can clear things up for you. 

Wikia owns Huddler, which has been NikeTalk's forum platform ever since we left Yuku.  So, Wikia is essentially NikeTalk's home.  It's not just "some company."  The people who work behind the scenes every day to power this community have graciously offered to host a meet-up event for our members.  

The inclusion of "live" in the event title merely signifies that it is a live event - not a live broadcast.

We will not be streaming the event itself live.  If sufficient interest exists, it might be possible to stream the gaming tournament on Twitch or something, but we would not be streaming the event itself.  The Fan Studio will be available for guests who wish to record messages, talk about their favorite NT memories, etc.  It's not compulsory.  The event will not be a fishbowl.  You just get to hang out with other NT members, meet some of the people behind the site, have a bite to eat, and enjoy yourself.  If you want to watch the game, you can.  If you want to participate in the fan studio, you can.  If you want to enter or watch the game tournament, you can.  If you want to participate in the charity auction, you can.  Just as NT has different forums, the event will include different activities.  

I would like to attend also.

After having set up a lot of successful summits in SoCal I'm interested in seeing what you have planned up there and would love to meet some of the OG Bay Area NTers
Bruh I remember chatting with u during the aim days :lol:

Man, we starve out here with collabs, or pop up shops. never get any special treatment like SoCal and New York. Have to pull a tooth and nail to keep up. Glad something is happening out here.

@chiva1908
mecks mecks
And I
Would love to take the road trip from LA to SF.
We have always came together for NTLA summits and have a great amount of respect for everything Niketalk has done as far as charitable work, community upbringing, and general day to day information . I have met some of the coolest people on this board and would like to continue to do so :smile:

Damn

Only an hour away from me too. :nthat:
I might have to see if I can break away from my lady and slide through

Damn you V-Day!

Last edited:
I would love to attend. It is far enough to request the day off. Anyone in the Napa/Fairfield/Concord/Sacramento area wanting to roll thru I am down. I have been a part of NT for a long time.. not to mention I have made some great friends and homies I today call family. I have contributed to the community in a very positive way and continue to do it to this day. I know I have some NTERS that can vouch to that.

Fb group- Retro707
Ig- Retro707

Thanks for sharing and taking me into consideration.

I would have loved to go but I have an engagement photo session that day. Would've been dope to attend this. I nominate anyone from the Sacramento Kings thread to accompany @Nelson999 so we can finally see what he looks like.

I would have loved to go but I have an engagement photo session that day. Would've been dope to attend this. I nominate anyone from the Sacramento Kings thread to accompany @Nelson999 so we can finally see what he looks like.
tbh this is secretly why I wanted to carpool with him
@chiva1908
@MECKS
And I
Would love to take the road trip from LA to SF.
We have always came together for NTLA summits and have a great amount of respect for everything Niketalk has done as far as charitable work, community upbringing, and general day to day information . I have met some of the coolest people on this board and would like to continue to do so
smile.gif
YES PLS
Damn

Only an hour away from me too.
nthat.gif

I might have to see if I can break away from my lady and slide through

Damn you V-Day!
my man you better make this if I go 
laugh.gif
nerd.gif

@Methodical Management  I may have missed this, but is there at least a few of the NT admin/mods that will for sure be there? Or are all you still figuring this out yourselves 

Back
Top Bottom