Join us for NikeTalk LIVE 2016, to be held on All Star Sunday, Februrary 14th, in San Francisco!

Aw man I live in The City too, but I can't make it. Plus I don't think I'd make the cut, there's lots of great credible guys that put in way more work than I have lol.

Ps I never retrieved my post count after the switch :frown:

would def be in for an east coast event. Name tags with user names and avy pictures better be handed out. Because i don't know anyone by name....just avy picture...if you change your pic...you are dead to me

in on NT all star weeknd thread but im in miami , ill request an invite to an east coast all star game when it comes around and im driving to it . im scared of planes (srs)

Last edited:
If I wasn't such a broke dude and lived clear across the country, I'd attend. Nice to see yall have it ending at 8pm, smart move considering TWD starts back up on the same day :lol:

This looks to be an absolutely wonderful event and I can't be more excited to see how it turns out. Functions such as these have long been awaited for conception and although I'm across the county on the eastcoast, I fully support this and look forward to possible future events at other regions of the country. Job well done Meth and Nelson and I champion your continued efforts at solidifying our NT community.

I love jking0821 jking0821 's idea with name tags with NT avy's on it as well. Really wish I could attend as this seems like a more comprehensive and progressive approach to NT summits.

Im interested in attending, but this is all up in the air as i may be in Toronto for ASW, if i am not at ASW then i will be at Magic in vegas the following week and would be able to attend this prior to hitting Vegas.

I have been on NT since 2004, i know the SN doesn't show that. 

Im interested in attending, but this is all up in the air as i may be in Toronto for ASW, if i am not at ASW then i will be at Magic in vegas the following week and would be able to attend this prior to hitting Vegas.

I have been on NT since 2004, i know the SN doesn't show that. 
that humble brag 

but will ninjahood be there 
nerd.gif

sounds nice , hope y'all west coast ppl have fun ...have one close to Baltimore with an open bar n womnez/strippers/hostesses n I'm in

This is a great idea. I hope that it grows and there's one in NYC, I'd def attend. 

Meth, if the demand isn't skyrocketing I'd like to request a tentative invitation- I'll reply to the thread if I am unable to make it come closer to the time as my Valentine's Day plans are mostly unclear at the moment. However SF is only an hour and a half drive away from me, and that's nothing to go chill with some NT peeps after so many years :nthat:

If I go, I'm looking forward to seeing all da hemis, da m3's, and da NT jeans.

....  Stop by Wikia's Fan Studio and record a message for your fellow members...

Meth, will there be a way for us to view these audio/video messages maybe even have them posted on this thread? Also, for those of us whom won't be attending unfortunately and would like to donate to any one of Wikia's charitable causes, will we perhaps have an avenue for that as well?

You should make a signature pin for those who attend the events :smokin a new one for each event would be dope.

Dudes need to submit some type of goldenarms/ilovenewyork video audition tape to be considered for an invite.

I wasn't old enough when the summits were going on and I was still just a lurker. But I would love to attend if ever took place in NY.

So how is the reservations going to work? First come first serve or raffle? I need to know if I am going or not, so then I can plan Valentine's Day if so. Haha.

Only if it were in the SoCal area, LA or San Diego :frown:

But, I'm all for contributing to the charity auctions. [emoji]128077[/emoji][emoji]127995[/emoji]

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom