Jojo lost......

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
 I walked in on my boy bumpin' this.
I wanted to clown him at first but the youngin' does well for himself on the beat.

Originally Posted by GetThisMoney

Originally Posted by OptimusPrimeAPhiA

Originally Posted by DaNiKeRhiNo

Once he passes puberty then maybe I'll start giving him respect. I was laughing at his voice the whole time.
laugh.gif

Corny.

I said recognize talent, not your attraction to a little kid, clown.
roll.gif
dude got bodied

wow.......

Jojo is so delusional. Must be the money. Eventually he'll give up rapping and become Diggy's manager when the kid blows up
Rev Run should be ashamed of his son

I can never take it seriously though. I mean this kid grew up in the suburbs, he won't be saying much of interest to me ever. And he'll never get the consumer crowd that Asher Roth has which is what he'd be most appealing to.

Once he passes puberty then maybe I'll start giving him respect. I was laughing at his voice the whole time.
laugh.gif

Corny.

Yo why you always sound so angry when you post?
laugh.gif
Dudes baby voice is borderline annoying, on a Justin Beiber level. Just because he doesn't like hs voice doesn't mean he's attracted to little kids. I can't stand Lil Boosies voice, so does that mean I'm attracted to all the rappers I prefer to listen to over him? Stop tryin so hard

Originally Posted by Biggie62

I can never take it seriously though. I mean this kid grew up in the suburbs, he won't be saying much of interest to me ever. And he'll never get the consumer crowd that Asher Roth has which is what he'd be most appealing to.

You're joking right?
I'm assuming you don't listen to Drake

Originally Posted by keithsweatsjordans

laugh.gif

Corny.

Yo why you always sound so angry when you post?
laugh.gif
Dudes baby voice is borderline annoying, on a Justin Beiber level. Just because he doesn't like hs voice doesn't mean he's attracted to little kids. I can't stand Lil Boosies voice, so does that mean I'm attracted to all the rappers I prefer to listen to over him? Stop tryin so hard
Think about what dude said? Thats why I don't take HIM seriously...if you're a english teacher in the 5th grade do you flunk the kid because hes not putting out Hemingways?

Originally Posted by LuigiTheKing

Soooooooooo bad.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Dudes using so much emotion and thinking he's killing it and $%*%.

I feel bad for him.
laugh.gif
Lol, he thinks he's doin it
laugh.gif
Aey, let's show the dude some love and put him on the next NT mixtape as a guest artist
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Dathbgboy

laugh.gif
Aey, let's show the dude some love and put him on the next NT mixtape as a guest artist
laugh.gif
let's not...

Originally Posted by LuigiTheKing

Soooooooooo bad.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Dudes using so much emotion and thinking he's killing it and $%*%.

I feel bad for him.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Chill, there was enough wack %*$! on the last tape

Originally Posted by BALLINaintEASY

Jojo's scooby doo lookin *** needs to start managing his brother if he wants any type of career in music.
his best bet is to finish school and leave music alone entirely... u cant trust a manager who thinks that team blackout is dope...

What makes it so bad is that Diggy isn't even trying.

He's just doing this for fun.

My-T.

Originally Posted by mondaynightraw

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Chill, there was enough wack %*$! on the last tape
Touche my good man, I digress
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom