JORDAN 1 Black-Red -- RETAIL Vs FAKE-GM PAIRS ULTIMATE COMPARISON ON THE 1ST PAGE!!!!RECEIPTS ARE NO

Patiently waiting for my pair to arrive at the house today, still can't believe I copped these, and in only a couple minutes on FTL, never had a release go so easy.  And trust me I know it was not an easy grab but somehow it was for me.  Guess its Karma for missing out on just about everything else haha
me tooo. I got through on my size on ftl mobile and ordered like 5:40...couldn't believe it and was scared my order would get cancelled due to oversell. I was so happy when they got shipped

but is it are they legit and any custom fees? Anybody purchase from them before?

As far as I can tell my size is sold out. Can't really navigate the French site all that well but I keep getting an "erreur" message :/

Edit - I think one of you guys actually cart jacked me as my size was showing and now isn't. Dammit!

Last edited:
me tooo. I got through on my size on ftl mobile and ordered like 5:40...couldn't believe it and was scared my order would get cancelled due to oversell. I was so happy when they got shipped
I got through 13 minutes after the release, never had that happen on non hyped releases even haha

You guys check out kixify? You'll have to treat it like eBay but I see quite a few breds on there for less than 400 and you can bargain down prices with sellers too.

You guys check out kixify? You'll have to treat it like eBay but I see quite a few breds on there for less than 400 and you can bargain down prices with sellers too.
aren't there dudes slanging GM pairs on there though for the too cheap prices

aren't there dudes slanging GM pairs on there though for the too cheap prices
Yea which is why you have to treat it like eBay. Gotta do your research before making purchases and do a LC on here if necessary. There are guys on there with receipts too though...

Called the guy that im meeting up and he sounded legit gonna meet him in a few hours in the mall hopefully everything goes right 
ohwell.gif

Yea which is why you have to treat it like eBay. Gotta do your research before making purchases and do a LC on here if necessary. There are guys on there with receipts too though...
oh I see. Thanks for heads up...looking for a second pair

From your point of view, maybe. But judging from numbers, they weren't Royals numbers. The Gamma 12 was limited. These weren't. This is a perfect example of the classic case of "you can't manufacture enough even if you tried"

Did you really just say Gamma 12's were limited and these weren't? Yeah you have no idea what you're talking about.

There were 100K more Gamma 12's than Bred 1's. :lol:

My tracking FINALLY updated, there's still some hope for my ShelfLife pair! Post Office was useless, told me to file a claim if they didn't arrive by last Saturday because they "think" they lost it :smh: ..

The wait continues, package was moved to another location about 5 mins away from me, pretty sure I won't have them in hand today but it's nice to see some progress.

Did you really just say Gamma 12's were limited and these weren't? Yeah you have no idea what you're talking about.

There were 100K more Gamma 12's than Bred 1's. :lol:

yea Gammas were cake, but really had low demand
these had to be as limited as royals, it was damn near easier for me to grab the royals

Thank God man I jumped the gun and bought then last Saturday when they were still $450. Checked today and they were $500

at the prices they going for now i might as well bought rape price for 01 a few years ago woulda been near the same

There were 100K more Gamma 12's than Bred 1's.
laugh.gif
I am pretty sure everyone disregarded his post.. his name is kobe over bron... tf kobe would wear lebrons nutz on his forehead in a 1 on 1. gamma 12s may have been a limited gr.. bred 1s were just plain limited.. only a couple stores per state got them in a 1-2 fsr.. on top of that the laughable stock websites had that sold out before links went live. his name is kobe over bron that in itself makes him a non reputable voice on nt.

Back
Top Bottom