JORDAN 1 Black-Red -- RETAIL Vs FAKE-GM PAIRS ULTIMATE COMPARISON ON THE 1ST PAGE!!!!RECEIPTS ARE NO

I am pretty sure everyone disregarded his post.. his name is kobe over bron... tf kobe would wear lebrons nutz on his forehead in a 1 on 1. gamma 12s may have been a limited gr.. bred 1s were just plain limited.. only a couple stores per state got them in a 1-2 fsr.. on top of that the laughable stock websites had that sold out before links went live. his name is kobe over bron that in itself makes him a non reputable voice on nt.
you are a stupid geek arent you

I am pretty sure everyone disregarded his post.. his name is kobe over bron... tf kobe would wear lebrons nutz on his forehead in a 1 on 1. gamma 12s may have been a limited gr.. bred 1s were just plain limited.. only a couple stores per state got them in a 1-2 fsr.. on top of that the laughable stock websites had that sold out before links went live. his name is kobe over bron that in itself makes him a non reputable voice on nt.
WHOAAA pump ur brakes kid....Kobe aint wearing ANYONES "nutz on his forehead" lol

I'd rather buy some new ones

Paying a lot for 20 and 30 years worth of funk and numerous feet in a pair of sneakers isn't my thing.

Buying some 85's isn't going to get you any closer to Michael Jordan.

Last edited:
Info on $15 breds?? 
nerd.gif

Looking to pick up a 4th pair

2013 Bred 1's, 20-25K made vs extremely high demand equals a high resell value, especially with the low retail price. Resellers looking to turn a big profit. Gamma 11s produced in 300K + range plus high demand, plus high price point is what gives those a 350-400 resell value. Banned 1's, only 9,000 pairs made, plus known superior quality, plus high demand results in $800+ resell. Gamma 12's were limited, QS actually as labeled by retailers, but demand for them wasn't high so resell prices are low for those. It's all about supply and demand. You can make as many pairs of these OG 1s as you want, but resell will still be high because this is the type of shoe dudes by 2nds and 3rds of to have for nostalgia. Nobody is doubling up on gamma 12's no matter how much of a QS they were.
I must have missed the info where the 20-25k numbers was posted?

And yes, that was exactly my point. They weren't limited by the standard sense of the term but due to the demand, it seemed like it. People need to understand that these sought after Jordans are not THAT limited like the BINs or BHMs... Demand is just way too high.
the funny thing is the 20-25k # is based off one guys guesstimate from what he sees in his geographic location.

As I and others have already said, here in New York every Jimmy Jazz, Footlocker, Champs, Moes, etc. got 1-2 full size runs not to mention every tiny mom and pops store that didnt even get the Royals or Black Cements or some other more widely released shoes having at the least a full size run.

A tiny store near me got 2 size runs and was selling them for $350 a week in advance.  I watched a dude walk out of there with about 6 pairs at a discount from the $350 price point.  It's how I realized they even got the shoe to my surprise.

The House of Hoops in Roosevelt Fields, one of the bigger sites, on release day claimed to not get in any pairs smaller than a size 10.5.  Really?  Or the employees pushed most of those pairs to the side.  Meanwhile the Moes in Jamaica said they got about 30 pairs but wouldnt sell them for less than $350 and wouldnt openly advertise that they even had the shoe because they knew what they were doing.

It's not about how limited the # was it's that resellers and people with a hook up cheating the system bought all of the widely available pairs up leaving the normal man to fight over the legitimate releases on RD.

Last edited:
Hope these restock for the guys that are still on the hunt. Still can't believe Nike made these so hard to get. I've only paid over retail twice, these and black toes. 310 for these, the most I've ever paid for a shoe smh. I will definitely get my money out of them tho. Rocking them like my favorite denim

EB pair just came in!

These are TOO damb clean. Glad I could be one of the lucky ones to cop on RD for once.

I'll check the dates and everything for you guys in a bit, gotta run some errands.

#pizzapartyhereicome

i got paper in my pocket and some 94s.

sup?
Not trying to call you out specifically but I never understood this way of thinking from collectors. There are countless releases that aren't worth buying but these are very different from 94s and actually better in some ways. Having '94s and '01s hasn't stopped me from acquiring any of the '13s.

Back
Top Bottom