JORDAN 1 Black-Red -- RETAIL Vs FAKE-GM PAIRS ULTIMATE COMPARISON ON THE 1ST PAGE!!!!RECEIPTS ARE NO

Just like anyone else im off loading a pair of dmps getting ready for these. Of course i get a goofball come out of the woodwork and offer to trade me a pair of royals for them. I dont need em but thought if they were worth it, maybe. I have him send pics. Lol probably one of the better pair of grey markets Ive seen.

You gotta love them sitting on a box with a footaction sticker on it. Be careful of the vultures out there looking to take advantage.

They look so sexy in those pics.

I remember randomly watching Hot Tub Time machine and seeing them on one of the guys' feet and wanting them badly.

Just like anyone else im off loading a pair of dmps getting ready for these. Of course i get a goofball come out of the woodwork and offer to trade me a pair of royals for them. I dont need em but thought if they were worth it, maybe. I have him send pics. Lol probably one of the better pair of grey markets Ive seen.

You gotta love them sitting on a box with a footaction sticker on it. Be careful of the vultures out there looking to take advantage.

how can you tell they are GM? maybe im not seeing the flaws or distinctions but if you can PM me how to spot them it would be appreciated.

Pictures from marquee look pretty good, looks like they're still having problems with lining up the tags on the tongue haha! Some too high, some too low, it's small stuff I know but it stands out. I'll be getting a pair or two to keep the banned 1's on the back burner for a while.

and so it begins 
nthat.gif
nthat.gif
nthat.gif

Via Sneakernews
marqueesole will send you fakes tho, the only good thing about replica companies is that (we get to see a preview)they acquire a legit pair early... that they will use to make replicas of

Last edited:
maybe I missed this discussion but what makes those royals "grey market"

Most obvious is production date. 9/13/12 is GM date basically. Other things you have to train your eye to see looking between a legit and GM pair like this.

View media item 587206
I've held a GM pair too. Materials are really on point but none of the nike technology is actually in the shoe. I consider them fake

Last edited:
so who's still claiming that we can't trade these straight for royals?

might be possible. I'm not picky so I think id be able to trade for a VNDS pair of royals. the breds are definitely a doper shoe then the royals, the royals just have that allure to them

Most obvious is production date. 9/13/12 is GM date basically. Other things you have to train your eye to see looking between a legit and GM pair like this.

View media item 587206
I've held a GM pair too. Materials are really on point but none of the nike technology is actually in the shoe. I consider them fake

at that point does it really matter lol. there's no "technology" in jordan 1s anyway

Last edited:
These are on one of my local foot locker launch sheets and they never received any single pair of jordan 1's this year.

Its the holiday season thats coming up, im not surprised that jordan brand is NOT making these limited. 

These are on one of my local foot locker launch sheets and they never received any single pair of jordan 1's this year.

Its the holiday season thats coming up, im not surprised that jordan brand is NOT making these limited. 

that doesn't mean anything, same thing happened with royals, that's a company launch date, even tho mainly only hoh will get them or online. Finishline did the same thing, the one by my crib sent me off and told me they were getting royals when they were only gonna have em online

Hate to say it, but unfortunately someone is gonna lose their life over these
mean.gif
No one's gonna lose their life over a pair of 1's.  There might be an incident or two regarding the 4X Holiday MVP (the 11's), but certainly not the 1's.  The younger generation will have their attentions focused on the Taxi's, 11's, and blackout foams (if the rumors turn out to be legit),

that doesn't mean anything, same thing happened with royals, that's a company launch date, even tho mainly only hoh will get them or online. Finishline did the same thing, the one by my crib sent me off and told me they were getting royals when they were only gonna have em online
im not sure how it works with american retailers but that wasnt a company launch date. Manger specifically said that specific store would get them and it would be the first jordan 1's they would receive all year. (all other jordan 1's didnt show up on the sheet)

Back
Top Bottom