JORDAN 1 Black-Red -- RETAIL Vs FAKE-GM PAIRS ULTIMATE COMPARISON ON THE 1ST PAGE!!!!RECEIPTS ARE NO

September is nearing it's completion, which means we have 5-7 more weeks before the holiday shopping season begins.  With that said, I've spoken to about 6 Footlocker store managers, 4 Champs store managers, 5 Finish line store managers and 1 Footaction store manager, and they all said they're not getting them (they're a special release for select stores like the previous NA 1's releases).  Only one store "Sports Zone" (where I bought my Royals and Shadows) said they were sure they were getting them cause they received the Royals, Black Toes, and the Shadows.  I wanna believe the whispers and theories about these being a General Release, but truth be told,  I'm preparing for this release to be exactly identical to the other NA 1 releases (with the hype level 10X's higher, of course).  

in the whole greater LA only 5 ftl mostly hohs got the shadows, but they were so easy to get because every other store got a bunch of them including wss & small shops who usually doesnt get sh itt

Last edited:
This is the last info im posting on these. My store did not receive any 1's except the clover's. We're getting 25 bred 1's. Yes, allocation numbers have been sent out already to non ftl/fta stores

Last edited:
I'm gonna cop as many as possible as resale for as marginal as possible.

I've never been one to be an "OG" elitist ... but the shape change in the profile of the shoe has me barely wearing my 2013 Royals or Black toes at all.

Really disappointed with these re-releases now that I've taken the time to compare them to my 2001's.

Sorry. Just had to throw that out there. And save your "love of the game" crap. This isn't a game. This isn't even a novelty hobby anymore.

This is the explosion of Beanie Babies in 1998/1999.

I've never been one to be an "OG" elitist ... but the shape change in the profile of the shoe has me barely wearing my 2013 Royals or Black toes at all.

Really disappointed with these re-releases now that I've taken the time to compare them to my 2001's.

Sorry. Just had to throw that out there. And save your "love of the game" crap. This isn't a game. This isn't even a novelty hobby anymore.

resellers making excuses to cover up already....

Really? Why "cop as many as possible" if u dont like it, elitist?

Even dudes who have been into sneakers for years have become jaded and as lame as these new _'s :smh:

This isn't a game. This isn't even a novelty hobby anymore. These are just some mid 80's sneakers, that are dope :stoneface:

Lol y'all chill

This is the one and only truth that ever needs to be remembered here.

This isn't a game. This isn't even a novelty hobby anymore. These are just some mid 80's sneakers, that are dope :stoneface:

Lol y'all chill
People be taking this sneaker stuff to seriously it swear some people actually cry when they get into arguments about sneakers on here but I never see it as a big deal and the dude saying this isn't a hobby for people is probably trying to justify selling them at a high resell price

Prime example of why join dates mean nothing.

Really? Why "cop as many as possible" if u dont like it, elitist?
Elitist?  I'm sorry, I'm not up to date on this generations videogame and sneaker terminology.  If you don't mind bringing me up to speed, what is and how does his comment make him an elitist?  I'm just wondering.  

first and only 1's I'm interested in.
These and the laneys and I'm done with jordan this year.

More like our 5th first look :lol:

Wish someone would stop playing and just take some detailed shots already. But that might create even more hype, so maybe they shouldn't actually.

Don't kno whether to rely on my mom and pop store and wait til December or just get a pre order to lock them down. I need these.

So your basis of comparison is the 2001 pairs, not 85s or 94s? The pedestal cats place those on still boggles my mind. That retro isn't the work of art they're made out to be.

these are the number 1 shoes on my radar for the rest of the year.. I  cant wait for these shoes

Back
Top Bottom