JORDAN 1 Black-Red -- RETAIL Vs FAKE-GM PAIRS ULTIMATE COMPARISON ON THE 1ST PAGE!!!!RECEIPTS ARE NO

^Ur Nitpicking The Wrong Thing My Dude

Best Way To Tell If Ur Pair Is A GM Is The Cardboard Inserts, Ankle Lining, Toebox And Sole Pattern

Check Out The Pics Posted On The First Page For Comparison :wink:

Last edited:
Nice! But are you wearing dress pants...? [emoji]128563[/emoji]
mean.gif

don't do skinnys and denim, is well, played out a little....

then again I usually only do shorts since I live in South, FL.

Last edited by a moderator:
Just saw the craziest ad on CL. This dude had a size 6.5. He was looking to sell, or trade for a 9.5 / 10. Doesn't sound too crazy, except the fact he wants you to kick in cash on top of your size 9.5/10. Where do these people come up with this stuff?!

Everybody give mr. 6 pair a hand since that's what he's looking for.

rep cause this comment was great

Plenty of selvedge/quality denim on NT. You just gotta know where to look.

My man with 6 pairs is really stuntin... Not sure if showin off or if he's helpin NTers out.

I copped 6 pairs on RD. Sold 5 pairs to NTers (@ColdCity, @TwinCities, @PiNoyBOy, @EZ Primo, @FranSanity217) all UNDER $300 (3 of em at $200 since we fam)...

Trying to spread good Karma.

thats good stuff man, need that kind of NT circle here in the BAY AREA.. :nerd:

Last edited:
my eastBay pair just came in. now i have to use this to trade for my size that FTL cancel. these look fire. never had a 1 before. 

Last edited:
If you clownin those pants, I sure hope you don't think khaki and camo pants rolled to the top of the shoe is cooler..
Yup I think it looks kinda wierd but glad he got his pair. :smile: And I think khaki and camo rolled up looks weird too. Your point? Everyone has their opinion like I do. If he likes it and you too more power to you brotha.

Last edited:
If you clownin those pants, I sure hope you don't think khaki and camo pants rolled to the top of the shoe is cooler..

Come On Fam, It Doesn't Take A Fashionista To Determine Those Burlington Coat Factory Slacks ARE NOT A Good Look :lol:

You're Attempting To Save A Drowned Cat My Dude

Camo And Khaki Ain't Got Nothin To Do With It!

Last edited:
lol. all I'm saying is it at least looks better than that khaki junk. not that it's hard to best those anyways
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom