JORDAN 1 Black-Red -- RETAIL Vs FAKE-GM PAIRS ULTIMATE COMPARISON ON THE 1ST PAGE!!!!RECEIPTS ARE NO

A couple of things seem off on my pair i just bought off craigslist the lace bag is the same size but the lines above whee it locks closed the lines are different then my retail pair an one of the shoes is lopsided an the black is showing thro any help is appreciated View media item 734946View media item 734948

Finally got my shipping confirmation on my pair from sivasdescalzo
Thank goodness man, was afraid you wouldn't have a pair to resell there for a few.
sick.gif
laugh.gif

@Ace93   i know that feeling.. it took almost a month for me to get my royals.. it was killing me 
laugh.gif

Last edited:

ORIGIN POST IS PREPARING SHIPMENT 
tired.gif
ohwell.gif
lol that avi gets me everytime though...

dont worry man your gonna get em...I got some shoes I aint get from 4 weeks ago..my mom had to remind me cause one of them was a christmas present. 

Y'all talk about this leather...but how much do you think they'll stretch? These seem to fit narrower than my other 1s....

ORIGIN POST IS PREPARING SHIPMENT 
tired.gif
ohwell.gif
lol that avi gets me everytime though...

dont worry man your gonna get em...I got some shoes I aint get from 4 weeks ago..my mom had to remind me cause one of them was a christmas present. 
I got teh avi of the year bro 
pimp.gif

@Ace93   i know that feeling.. it took almost a month for me to get my royals.. it was killing me 
laugh.gif
Bruhhhhhh I need to throw these on feet now. 
mad.gif

I can't even eat pizza right now until I get these smh. About to take out an extra $350 in this school loan just to get them so I don't feel it out of my pocket right away I'll pay for if later lol

Back
Top Bottom