JORDAN 1 Black-Red -- RETAIL Vs FAKE-GM PAIRS ULTIMATE COMPARISON ON THE 1ST PAGE!!!!RECEIPTS ARE NO

They did last time i ordered from them
Talk about fond memories
laugh.gif
Right! 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
pm real fast

did NT clean them out ? :lol: :nthat:

Thanks for posting some info! I used them last year for the Royals. I didn't realize it was for GS sizes honestly, but the site had a lot of traffic, so as soon as I got a link, I posted it here. I hope it was helpful to some of you guys. Peeps here have been helpful to me in the past through general posts, so I wanted to return the favor. Good luck NT fam!

This thread seemed to be dying up until this point. :smile: Glad that NT members are helping others out. I live in the bay. Where are all my Bay Area heads at? Let's form something out here too. I need a 7 for the wifey. Lol.

There's a few bay cats in here most are helpful through pm. I'm always pounding the pavement for releases perks of being a fireman ain't got shhh to do most of the time I'm lookin for a sz 6 myself

^^ repped that link wifey going to be very happy and myself too aint had to pay 200+ for her pair lol

There's a few bay cats in here most are helpful through pm. I'm always pounding the pavement for releases perks of being a fireman ain't got shhh to do most of the time I'm lookin for a sz 6 myself
Def PM some people because a fellow NTer was able to help me secure a size 7 and at a fair price. 

Glendale HOH received a small shipment today but wont allow phone orders 

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom