JORDAN 1 Black-Red -- RETAIL Vs FAKE-GM PAIRS ULTIMATE COMPARISON ON THE 1ST PAGE!!!!RECEIPTS ARE NO

This thread...
980.gif

I get bored with the money I have and there's nothing to look forward to anymore besides the black infrared 6 so why not stock up lol
If your bored with your all the money you have you should do some charity work , maybe start a charity to help out less fortunate sneakerheads like myself. Instead of handing out turkeys for Thanksgiving you can handout some Bred 1's to all the kids in the hood it will make you feel complete lol

Hhahahah! Little 15 year old oriental man using that word just chops my hide brother. What is this country coming to?

Son. I said the same thing a couple months ago and a thread almost turned into the last scene of do the right thing.. So let's stop now.

I think it's funny that the biggest trolls in this thread are either resellers or resellers in training. I don't know how many NT fb groups are out there, but you can find them there peddling their wares. I don't know why people buy from there, it's a crap shoot.

I think it's funny that the biggest trolls in this thread are either resellers or resellers in training. I don't know how many NT fb groups are out there, but you can find them there peddling their wares. I don't know why people buy from there, it's a crap shoot.
NT FB groups aren't affiliated with NT. Lots of scammers and fakes.

Your money? You mean your parents money. Look at this guys Instagram: Timm_Ha. He's like 15 years old.

You're bugging lmao I'm 17. None of the kicks I bought are my parents money. Just straight up reselling since the Chicago 10s

You're salty af I can tell it's cool though

Son. I said the same thing a couple months ago and a thread almost turned into the last scene of do the right thing.. So let's stop now.
I'm a self proclaimed rap aficionado, I don't even use the word when I'm quoting lyrics. It's hard to even say the word when I'm telling someone about so and sos lyrics as compared to someone else. The word is basically is used as a conjunction casually or when a dude has nothing else to say.

Dude got all this money and he had to sell a pair of bred 4's inorder to feed himself hahahahahahahaha 

You guys can laugh all you want. Those black/red mid are pretty nice. I'd buy them if I wasn't planning on buying these sometime in the future.
same!!I kinda like 3m. Are thw laces from these the same varsity red as the metallic red 1s. My pair didnt come with extra laces.

Back
Top Bottom