JORDAN 1 Black-Red -- RETAIL Vs FAKE-GM PAIRS ULTIMATE COMPARISON ON THE 1ST PAGE!!!!RECEIPTS ARE NO

i'm still tripping on how big that lace bag was 
eek.gif

LOL!!! 20 C battelies??? No ************ D!!! 20 D batteries MOTHER ******!!!!!

RIP RADIO RAHEIM

Lol man that movie is the realest joint ever.

I study race and ethnicity in college and they don't screen that movie or even mention it... But talk about a whole bunch of other nonsense.

Dude got all this money and he had to sell a pair of bred 4's inorder to feed himself hahahahahahahaha 

That was just a joke lol I'm 17 can I make some jokes lmao

thought tim was in it for the shoe not the money :smh:

And I'm in it for both lol I didn't wanted to sell my bred 4 but that offer was too nice to refuse so I can get em back anytime

It's sad but not too many are in it for the shoes anymore. :smh:

Ain't no love with these young cats.. They all about selling shoes and tricking on girls blowing smoke in Instagram videos. It's a shame what the game come to...glad I'm gone after Carmine's I won't miss it.

357 followers and only following 148 :rolleyes

From all thats wrong THAT is the one that hit you in the head...?

On another note ,

PLEASE stop feeding the trolls that pollute this thread.I stopped reading and blocked from the 'Im rich and dont know what to do with it ' line.

Last edited:
Was thinking about heading out there would of took me like 10 -15 minutes but by the time I get there either employees bought them or they sold out still on the hunt for my first pair (10)

Back
Top Bottom