JORDAN 1 Black-Red -- RETAIL Vs FAKE-GM PAIRS ULTIMATE COMPARISON ON THE 1ST PAGE!!!!RECEIPTS ARE NO

I tried pizzaboyz... I tried for y'all. Sigh. 
mean.gif

Did they drop right at 10? Didn't see the page for awhile...1 maybe 2 FSR is probably right

Last edited:
Just saw someone post a pic of them copping a 10.5 at around 10:13 which makes no sense to me since I had a 10.5 in my cart as soon as they dropped closer to 10 and it was "sold out." :x

Well 6k users shouldn't crash a site. I wonder if they somehow gave  priority to locals? 

I saw at 10:00:13 and all was sold out. Nothing was up at 10:00:10. So, ya stood no chance.

Well 6k users shouldn't crash a site. I wonder if they somehow gave  priority to locals? 

I saw at 10:00:13 and all was sold out. Nothing was up at 10:00:10. So, ya stood no chance.
According to the store no priority was given to locals. Reason why it was changed to an online only release and the instructions regarding having a PayPal verified account was announced a week in advance to give locals and others time to set it up. But who knows because it was sold out within 2 sec of me adding to cart. But I am not salty at all. I give props to dude for giving people information ahead of time because he could have just did a silent drop of the shoe. 

Last edited:
I'm tryna buy these 1s via PayPal but seller sayn they can't send invoices til Monday n that they have sum1 willing to gift them the money tmrw, I got the money but gift in via pp is sketchy, am I covered if I gift it under goods n possibly revive fakes or maybe even get scammd, I usually jus do invoices, wat y'all think?

I'm tryna buy these 1s via PayPal but seller sayn they can't send invoices til Monday n that they have sum1 willing to gift them the money tmrw, I got the money but gift in via pp is sketchy, am I covered if I gift it under goods n possibly revive fakes or maybe even get scammd, I usually jus do invoices, wat y'all think?

There is no reason why he can't invoice you. It's a scam

Last edited:

Don't think you are covered with gift at all. Don't risk getting scammed. Wait till Monday.

http://www.courtsidesneakers.com/blogs/news/11343337-jordan-bred-release  guy blogged about it, I have a lot of respect for him considering how he dropped the Fear Pack over the summer (including the 5's), he's a family man who runs a small shop, consider yourself lucky that the drop was done in a clean manner, and nothing shady, sorry to all those who didn't cop, restocks on the way hopefully for you guys

Last edited:
http://www.courtsidesneakers.com/blogs/news/11343337-jordan-bred-release guy blogged about it, I have a lot of respect for him considering how he dropped the Fear Pack over the summer (including the 5's), he's a family man who runs a small shop, consider yourself lucky that the drop was done in a clean manner, and nothing shady, sorry to all those who didn't cop, restocks on the way hopefully for you guys

Indeed i follow his IG and always see pics of his baby i also have respect for him and thanked him for the opportunity that he presented to US customers since he could easily have done in-store only but did online instead.

Last edited:
http://www.courtsidesneakers.com/blogs/news/11343337-jordan-bred-release guy blogged about it, I have a lot of respect for him considering how he dropped the Fear Pack over the summer (including the 5's), he's a family man who runs a small shop, consider yourself lucky that the drop was done in a clean manner, and nothing shady, sorry to all those who didn't cop, restocks on the way hopefully for you guys
He's a good dude, well seems to be. I copped my infrared 3lab5 from him online luckily. He usually has about 2-3 FSR so gotta be quick. He's a ONE MAN operated independent boutique so don't expect him to have large quantities of stuff.

Scam

But you should also gift through your credit card, so it's covered that way.

The reason a lot of people failed was because they took too long to check out on PayPal. 

Most of the time Shopify sites go like this: shoe page > cart page > address and payment type page (shoe is secure in cart at this point) > PayPal or CC info > order confirmation.

In this case, the process went like this: shoe page > cart page > PayPal > final checkout page (shoe is secure in cart at this point) > order confirmation.

Got my pair 
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom