JORDAN 1 Black-Red -- RETAIL Vs FAKE-GM PAIRS ULTIMATE COMPARISON ON THE 1ST PAGE!!!!RECEIPTS ARE NO

it's still sites dropping these? and did you guys kill Zyzz?
zyzz got zyzz'd twice if i remember correctly

laugh.gif

Damn...I didn't know about the Courtside release. If anybody has other places they know of help a bro out! It's not fair my wife is getting her bred 1s before me lolz

He get banned from the thread or something? Haven't seen him around in at least a week..
Probably. I remember all he was posting was long posts defending himself and talking about GMs so I can't say I'm that surprised either.

geraldg2309 geraldg2309 True. I know the mods have had their hands full with this thread. A new troll pops up daily.. But it's been fun.

Glad to finally have my pair in. Took nearly 2 weeks.. Avoid FedEx "Smartpost" at all cost. There is no urgency to their delivery.. I learned the hard way and read a ton of horror stories online.

Anyone know where else you can do a size swap on these apart from Solesupremacy for a decent price? They don't have the size I'm looking for :/

Finally put these bad boys on!

Dates:

7/10 - 9/27 (from EB)

Fit:

TTS(for me) which is weird because they look smaller side by side compared to the other shoes in my size.

Creasing:

When I walk normally, I don't see it putting any major stress on the shoe. These'll look new for a while. Although mine came w/ a bit of pre-creasing but no worries.

SUPER comfortable shoe imho. Simplistic, clean, and goes with any outfit tbh. Easily my favorite Jordan when it comes to first impression.

Time to go make some memories in these 
smokin.gif

P.S. - I really respect the work ethic of alot of you guys in here. 2 wks since RD and still putting in work. Salute.

Genuinely hope you all get your pairs. Be ready when your opportunity comes.

Stay up fam.

Tried them two different times. Trimming, removing the insole then reinserting, wearing thinner socks, etc.  Not for me.  Not down with walking like a duck or rocking a toebox condom just so that my shoes won't crease.

The key is taking your time to trim and fit them. Once you do, they cannot be felt. (And I wear steel toe boots for +12 hours at work.) They kinda feel like them.
I've tried that. I'll snap pics of my hacked up shields. :lol:

To me, they just weren't worth the minimal benedit I gained from using them. I rarely have issues with creasing from casual wear. The beauty of 1s is that when the materials are quality, the creasing looks natural and adds character to the shoe. I just see shields as something that provides minimal benefit compared to just stuffing the toebox after wear. That and wearing your correct size. Just my personal opinion.

wtf .. how come i feel like im the only one in here that didn't know about this release lol. god im such a noob even tho im hounding this thread every few hours..
sick.gif

I need some opinions, I struck out on these on release day and I really want these. I got an offer to trade a DS Pair of Gamma XI's plus 50 for DS Black/Red 1's same size. I am the one giving up the gammas and 50.

I would probably do it. You're basically dropping 250 for the bred 1s, but as far as value you're probably giving him around 400 because I've seen Gammas go for around 350. Tough call. I would try to get him to come down on the cash offering.

I need some opinions, I struck out on these on release day and I really want these. I got an offer to trade a DS Pair of Gamma XI's plus 50 for DS Black/Red 1's same size. I am the one giving up the gammas and 50.

gamma 11s are overrated but then that's my opinion! You came to the right thread. Question is do you want a "it" shoe or a timeless masterpiece?

Good man 
nthat.gif
Grizz, you have anyone in mind? Specifically looking for a vet on this nT forum who is always looking out for people and just happened to strike out. Also hit up So Much Sole 23 and he should be sending someone my way. If you happen to know anyone have them hmu. First one takes em

Well it took me long enough to secure a legit pair, but sometimes it's worth the wait.
Oh and by the way guys. The original tongue is way better than the retros. I never complain about retro quality vs. originals, but the tongue is amazing on the originals.

I guess you guys could call me a long time lurker... or maybe it's just because I don't post much. :nerd:

Some comparison pics for everyone:
View media item 740107View media item 740110View media item 740113View media item 740116View media item 740117View media item 740118View media item 740122View media item 740123View media item 740125View media item 740131View media item 740133View media item 740134View media item 740138View media item 740141View media item 740142View media item 740144View media item 740145View media item 740146View media item 740148View media item 740149

The reason a lot of people failed was because they took too long to check out on PayPal. 

Most of the time Shopify sites go like this: shoe page > cart page > address and payment type page (shoe is secure in cart at this point) > PayPal or CC info > order confirmation.

In this case, the process went like this: shoe page > cart page > PayPal > final checkout page (shoe is secure in cart at this point) > order confirmation.

Got my pair :pimp:  

Bro don't u have enough pairs? Yet u still decided to get another one? When will it stop for you? Let somebody else who will actually wear them have a chance.. and who actually WANT THEM TO WEAR

I personally would do that trade because you can always get another pair of gammas down the line if you really want them.  They are more readily available and I have personally seen them restock multiple times on some websites while I was waiting for the black/red 1's to restock, but it's your call on which shoe you like more/prefer to have.

I'm surprised nobody posted the link to courtside in here the last couple days. Went under the radar yet still they had over 5000 people on their site

Back
Top Bottom