JORDAN 1 Black-Red -- RETAIL Vs FAKE-GM PAIRS ULTIMATE COMPARISON ON THE 1ST PAGE!!!!RECEIPTS ARE NO

I would probably do it. You're basically dropping 250 for the bred 1s, but as far as value you're probably giving him around 400 because I've seen Gammas go for around 350. Tough call. I would try to get him to come down on the cash offering.

I haven't seen gammas go for 350 since release day. they pretty much go for 300 now. some dude hit me up offering to trade me gammas for my breds like he was doing me a favor. I told him I'm not a dummy and plus I already sold em and he was like give me the number of the dude you sold em to :lol:

People saying banneds are worth every cent, what is the price y'all looking at? To me a pair of Jordan's is not worth $500 plus. You can get better leather shoes with that money

People saying banneds are worth every cent, what is the price y'all looking at? To me a pair of Jordan's is not worth $500 plus. You can get better leather shoes with that money
I agree. I think 300 is my max as far as shoes go.

On a side note, for those of you who deal with non-eBay purchases, how long do you usually give a seller time to ship before you open a claim with paypal?

Last edited:
I just think it's easier to get this release ATM then 88s. So ima probably do the trade and cop these in a month or so
I believe you're right. I think I read that there were 15,000 pairs made, not sure. 

I believe there were 20-25,000 pairs of BRED 1s made. 

So, it makes sense to me. 

i'll say this. if your paying that much for them (and the price is much higher than $500, try $750+) odds are you are picking them up more as a collectible. in that case, they look superior hands down and feel great in hand. so yes the money is worth it. not worth buying to wear as beaters or wear til the are beat in a short span, unless you have an obscene amount of money. yes you can buy better quality leather shoes but not in the AJ1 Black/Red cw.

either way no more banned 1 talk in this thread....

Last edited:
Has anyone received their pair from Queens yet? It says that they reached the US on the 9th through tracking but that's about it.

i'll say this. if your paying that much for them (and the price is much higher than $500, try $750+) odds are you are picking them up more as a collectible. in that case, they look superior hands down and feel great in hand. so yes the money is worth it. not worth buying to wear as beaters or wear til the are beat in a short span, unless you have an obscene amount of money.
I would love to know how much Banneds are commanding at the moment. 

I would love to know how much Banneds are commanding at the moment. 
i'll say this. if your paying that much for them (and the price is much higher than $500, try $750+) odds are you are picking them up more as a collectible. in that case, they look superior hands down and feel great in hand. so yes the money is worth it. not worth buying to wear as beaters or wear til the are beat in a short span, unless you have an obscene amount of money.[/quote]
TBH its hard to have a set price. low production numbers, how many DS pairs are left and finding the right size all factor in. sucks for us guys looking to pick up a fresh pair but making those with pairs for sales scheming to cash in. back to the 2013 breds...

Last edited:
Is th
I believe you're right. I think I read that there were 15,000 pairs made, not sure. 

I believe there were 20-25,000 pairs of BRED 1s made. 

So, it makes sense to me. 
[/quotthis true ? I had the same offer if you are referring to the white cement 88 with Nike on the back is that what you are talking about?

ask him to add cash if you trade

bred 1s > those 88s by a longshot

If you doubled up, or want those more than the 1s, go for it. 
88 3's trade for bred 1's ? Take it !!! 88 3's quality is amazing, leather is butter soft and they are also an iconic and a limited shoe. As much as I love my bred 1's I would make that trade any day.

Completely disagree...they are an equal trade as long as the 2013 White Cement 3's are legit.

agreed.

Too many people want to think shoe A is worth $400, and shoe B is worth $350, so $50 should be added to make it equal. cant stand that. when its that close, money should not be involved.

Slap NA on the back and the value jumps 50% lol...just get the one with the jumpman on the make...makes no difference. folks say they use differ materials but really...it all comes from the same material to produce the SAME SHOE..lol..dont be fooled...

I think dude with 88 should put cash on top for them Bred 1. just my opinion. 

Slap NA on the back and the value jumps 50% lol...just get the one with the jumpman on the make...makes no difference. folks say they use differ materials but really...it all comes from the same material to produce the SAME SHOE..lol..dont be fooled...
I think dude with 88 should put cash on top for them Bred 1. just my opinion. 
:rofl: :smh:

Last edited:
bred 1s for 88s is a fair & even trade. No need to ask the person with the 88s to add cash if you really want them.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom