JORDAN 1 Black-Red -- RETAIL Vs FAKE-GM PAIRS ULTIMATE COMPARISON ON THE 1ST PAGE!!!!RECEIPTS ARE NO

People have already started to unload their 01's and even 94's.

You dudes must be new to this.

lol some people just appreciate quality

if I had 94s I wouldn't even be awake when the 2013s dropped I'd just sleep in that morning. the shape, height, and leather on em is godly

edit: I'm not seeing what's wrong with those breds off eBay on the last page lol

Last edited:
these are all grey market

months in advance... already on ebay...

yea, come on now

Isn't that a good sign that gray markets are out? When the royals released there wasn't gray markets selling months before release? Can some one chime in

To be honest I don't think they are gray markets. They seem like early production pairs. These don't have the same qualities a GM does unless GM finally caught up with their errors. And if these really are GM? Then that's scary to me cause I don't see any GM qualities

It's not like production factories don't have any marginal error trying to manufacture a shoe though. Maybe these were faulty pairs that were thrown out or taken.

Or as someone posted here, a pair of the real ones are shown and GM are produced or tried to be replicated from that model. Now these are trying to be analyzed and replicated by a GM. Then they are sold which I could see happening.

In terms of availability, I used to think that seeing early pics was a great sign. Hardly saw any royals, hardly any royals available. Saw one pic of the metallics before RD, then we all found out those were stupid limited. There were moderate amount of Black Toes and Black toes had moderate quantity. BUT, there were hardly any pics of shadows and those came out in good numbers. So really it's hard to say there is a correlation but I'll take it in a positive way regardless. There can't be many issues anymore. JB has been doing multiple OG 1s releases this year and should learn from there mistakes. No excuse for the last release of the year for OG 1st. These should be most available to those who want it most.

ALL IN MY OPINION. (If that protects me from getting roasted on NT :lol:)

Hey if your ok with your 1s being cut that bad, more power to you...I aint havin it.

Unless you're buying in person at a retail location and inspecting them before you purchase it's a crap shoot. What do you do if you got a pair like that from an "authorized" online retailer?

the ones in the picture is usually not what you get, some legit pairs are out, the chances of getting those for a good price are slim

Last edited:
Unless you're buying in person at a retail location and inspecting them before you purchase it's a crap shoot. What do you do if you got a pair like that from an "authorized" online retailer?
IDK...but I've never gotten a pair of 1s from an "authorized" online retailer like THAT.

**** I haven't and never will get a shoe from a unauthorized dealer if I buy from someone I need receipts from a Fnl or footlocker

New Pics off www.sneakerwatch.com

http://www.sneakerwatch.com/article/020863/air-jordan-1-retro-high-og-bred-new-photos/137255/

video_image-137256.jpg

video_image-137253.jpg

video_image-137251.jpg

video_image-137252.jpg

This year has been quite the year for the Air Jordan 1 with many retro OG's making their comeback. Next up is the iconic Air Jordan 1 in the OG "Banned" color scheme. This iconic sneaker is decked out in red and black with the Jordan wings logo. This AJ1 is set to release December 28th for $140. Make sure you check out all the detailed images above and let us know if this is a must cop by commenting below. Images: @sneakergaga

video_image-137255.jpg

I am getting more and more happy with the red. I will still need more and better lighting pics, but no bred 13 disappointment here!! 

Back
Top Bottom