JORDAN 1 Black-Red -- RETAIL Vs FAKE-GM PAIRS ULTIMATE COMPARISON ON THE 1ST PAGE!!!!RECEIPTS ARE NO

who knows and if those are GMs then the retail version should be amazing, either way its time to be happy for this release (once you get a pair that is)

If those year of the snake XI's actually exist then it might be an interesting holiday
Air-Jordan-XI-Year-of-the-Snake.jpg

these?  

they can have these all day. ill stick with the 1s

Hearing numbers for these close to as limited as the royals.... Idc tho, I'm gonna be sleeping outside footlocker just like I did in February.

I really like this shoe but timing is horrible will be hurting for gamma realease and xmas  shopping. but will be assisting a buddy to acquire.

This is one if those released that ima be disappointed if i miss out but not too bummed cause its money saved

But oh man these shoes are straight fire

Going for two pairs tho i want to trade for some royals

Last edited:
I'm always interested in where the people that say "hearing numbers are like..." Get this information from.

5 pairs of the Bred 1's when they release for me, fav Jordan. Might give up one pair for some Royal 1's.

there might be enough of these to go around if you ****** don't try to buy 5 pairs to make a table for your closet dust

Last edited:
from their mother's step uncle's second cousin's half brother's boss of a guy they know

:lol:

Hahahahahhahaha... Your prolly right though. I really think dudes just post stuff like that just to post it. I don't believe any numbers unless the shoes are individually numbered

honestly, buying more than 1 pair is pretty weird. Jordan 3 and 4 I understand because they crack. But for recent shoes and J1s? Unless you're looking to flip down the line...

how is it weird? lol

if you wear your kicks and beat them up, you want another pair to rock down the line. nothing beats having 2 pairs at retail. better than buying 1. then 2-3 years down the line you need a new pair and would be forced to pay $300+ for them..

Back
Top Bottom