JORDAN 1 Black-Red -- RETAIL Vs FAKE-GM PAIRS ULTIMATE COMPARISON ON THE 1ST PAGE!!!!RECEIPTS ARE NO

Not a kanye fan but definitely my reaction if I find out the "banned 1s" you are bragging about turns out to really be a pair of 2013 breds with a red x painted on the heel.
q2f9vPY.gif

Not a kanye fan but definitely my reaction if I find out the "banned 1s" you are bragging about turns out to really be a pair of 2013 breds with a red x painted on the heel.
q2f9vPY.gif

but if u didnt have the bred 1 or banned 1, and dude offers to sell his with the red painted on the heel for retail 140$, u'd pass?

pass like peyton to welker

Don't know if this has been posted but thought this was pretty cool (though I probably wouldn't do this)
View media item 756052
Btw, extremely late delivery but congrats @Ace93. :nthat:

dude should be smacked with the frostiest of ice snowballs

thats just plain dumb...worse than ppl who call every blk/red colorway jordan, bred & worse than ppl calling every blk/red 1 banned

:smh:

Trying negotiate with a seller to cop some 01's he won't budge on the 5 bills tag... tried offering 4 bills and he redirected me to check price on FC :x :smh:

Let the hunt continues.... :nerd:

Last edited:
Trying negotiate with a seller to cop some 01's he won't budge on the 5 bills tag... tried offering 4 bills and he redirected me to check price on FC :x :smh:

Let the hunt continues.... :nerd:

Are these DS? $500 is a good deal. You low balled him if DS, but then again, he's asking for $500.

Are these DS? $500 is a good deal. You low balled him if DS, but then again, he's asking for $500.

Yea they are DS, i guess its a good deal just seen others here cop for less than that though guess im not that lucky i get it

Last edited:
No soft spot, it's tacky, immature and uncalled for and shows a lack of decency. Some stuff should be off limits. Sorry you missed out on certain values.
I know rape or any kind of sexual abuse to anyone isn't cool, but we as a community consistently use the term rape to refer to the high resale prices. I feel like if we're going to trip over one word in reference to a certain sad situation, we should be consistent and not let it be okay to use the word "rape" at all to set a better example for the new people joining NT as well as changing bad habits to the existing and older NT members.
AAAAnd that's why I hate the term "rape prices". Tacky immature and uncalled for IMO repped. 

Last edited:
So this thread went from GM pair's of shoe's, to talking about rape and other offensive words, and now we're getting into football talk, what an interesting day.

AAAAnd that's why I hate the term "rape prices". Tacky immature and uncalled for IMO repped. 

Thanks man, I really appreciate it. To be honest though, it seems like a lot of the members and their posts that are posted on here half the time fit that description. It really takes away from the threads and what I assume NT is meant to be like. I really liked being on here all the time because I love these shoe's and everything about them, so I love talking about the shoe's with other fellow members who share the same love. But, on the other hand, I can see and understand why a lot of members don't like being on here as much either.

no hate or shade, but NT has changed in the last cpl years...and this particular thread-the shoes released like a month ago, after RD threads get a lil lost
speaking for past experience

Finally got my pair from laokratwr laokratwr for a price I was comfortable with, no complaints on the kicks & I know they are legit.

I struck out on release day due to the shadiness of the FTL manager at my local mall. My brother & I entered raffles for the 1s & he got the call Friday night from FTL. He calls me Friday night before release date around 11pm & tells me he got the call. My lil bro isn’t in to sneakers so he didn’t ask the necessary probing questions (pickup time, size, etc). we head to the mall on release date & get there at 8:43am exactly, once there the manger tells us that we missed the pick-up window. I thought I would have a hour at least, or maybe until noon to pick up the kicks. Pretty sure they sold my pair out the back door smh.

Won't complain tho, it is what it isView media item 758502

Back
Top Bottom