JORDAN 1 Black-Red -- RETAIL Vs FAKE-GM PAIRS ULTIMATE COMPARISON ON THE 1ST PAGE!!!!RECEIPTS ARE NO

Finally got my pair from @LAOKRATWR for a price I was comfortable with, no complaints on the kicks & I know they are legit.

I struck out on release day due to the shadiness of the FTL manager at my local mall. My brother & I entered raffles for the 1s & he got the call Friday night from FTL. He calls me Friday night before release date around 11pm & tells me he got the call. My lil bro isn’t in to sneakers so he didn’t ask the necessary probing questions (pickup time, size, etc). we head to the mall on release date & get there at 8:43am exactly, once there the manger tells us that we missed the pick-up window. I thought I would have a hour at least, or maybe until noon to pick up the kicks. Pretty sure they sold my pair out the back door smh.

Won't complain tho, it is what it is
Nice!

These employees.... FTL, 21Mercer, NTNY think they got it good with the shoe game but they really making minimum wage...lol

Last edited:
Honestly there's no proof that they actually released the sneaker lol. Prolly kept them all

ALL FTL's are shady IMO , most managers tell you one thing & do another, had one tell me $250 on the Powder blue III's & said they sold out via CL post, went in 4 hrs later copped for retail

Queens pair finally came in today, now I'm doubled up and done for these
smokin.gif

glasses.gif

Last edited:
That's what most people were saying until everyone found out how limited they were as usual. Then they became everyones favorite and resell shot up :rolleyes

All the complaints about how patent leather wrinkled and the speckles.

There was only a handful of us who actually said we liked them as is.

I'm not talking about how it looks, I'm talking about how it feels. There's a noticeable difference in grey markets and authentics in how they feel. The grey markets are grippy and plastic feeling. It's hard to describe.
Dude might be rethinking the trade and is using this as an excuse. He might have talked to someone or found a better deal.

If he doesn't have any of your information I would ignore him.

This ain't a deal between two little kids, where you make a trade and change your mind.

Exactly what I said.

Funny thing is, he said he took the shoes to Rif and Holy Grail and thy supposed confirmed his suspicion that they were fake. What is really going on here in LA? Straight from NDC kicks getting categorized as fakes?

Black and gold were super tough to get on the westcoast and you have 2 pairs. Jealous. Nice collection.
Thanks man... had my friend go out of his way in New York to get me those

Last edited:
I know this maybe a dumb question but how does rif and flight club legit check grey market shoes so easily? Have they ever been tricked?
Yes they have. I know a couple guys who handed in to flightclub GM royal 1s they were duped into buying off of eBay. And the shoes sold smh. Bottom line is, the only way to be sure and confident is to purchase from legit retailers such as Nike, FTL etc. but it's hard to achieve that nowadays. I do not trust mom and pop/local boutiques that much either. Go to a lot of these small shops here in NYC and these dudes still have icy cool grey and concord 11's. Plus they sell all these shoes like 2-3 weeks early and we all know early release usually means GM. It is what it is.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom