JORDAN 1 Black-Red -- RETAIL Vs FAKE-GM PAIRS ULTIMATE COMPARISON ON THE 1ST PAGE!!!!RECEIPTS ARE NO

These guys have a FSR sneakermoe.squarespace.com for 300 their IG is sneakermoestr I can't LC them any input would be great.

If they can't spell they can't sell lol (that was lame)

Anyways I always use lack of proper spelling and grammar as a big proof whether or not a site is no bueno

Again pay straight up or stop complaining if he doesn't want your trade. Your "trade bait" are sneakers my friends keep in the trunk of their cars for the gym. They don't value them that high as you might and neither does the guy you're trying to trade with.
For your info, I offered up bred XIs, gammaXIs, black grapes.  Your boys keep those in their trunks too?
mean.gif

Again pay straight up or stop complaining if he doesn't want your trade. Your "trade bait" are sneakers my friends keep in the trunk of their cars for the gym. They don't value them that high as you might and neither does the guy you're trying to trade with.

For your info, I offered up bred XIs, gammaXIs, black grapes.  Your boys keep those in their trunks too?:smh:

you only said bordeaux dude & thats a shoe thats either loved or hated(i personally have 2)
those other 3 you named could very well be in someone's trunk to hoop in
but above all that they arent anywhere near the value of the blk/red 1 so i totally understand why he denied you with each of those offers

Last edited:
they arent anywhere near the value of the blk/red 1
I foolishly bought the gamma xi's thinking I could use them as trade bait in case I missed out on the Black/Red 1s

Ended up selling them and buying two pairs of the 1s at retail 
nthat.gif
nthat.gif
nthat.gif

Glad I didn't save that nike gift card another week for the horror that was NDC's online drop

Last edited:
I'm not trying to trade straight up, Hello?

blk/red xi - a lil over $250
gamma xi - a lil over $300
blk grape's - also a lil over $250 if im not mistaken
blk/red 1- lil over $400 at the momnet if im not mistaken

the other person prbly didnt agree with those values or just doesnt like those shoes you offered

These guys have a FSR sneakermoe.squarespace.com for 300 their IG is sneakermoestr I can't LC them any input would be great.

I checked out their IG and they look legit in this pic, . They also have a return/refund policy on their site.

blk/red xi - a lil over $250
gamma xi - a lil over $300
blk grape's - also a lil over $250 if im not mistaken
blk/red 1- lil over $400 at the momnet if im not mistaken

the other person prbly didnt agree with those values or just doesnt like those shoes you offered
I'm well aware of the market prices.

He is putting the value of his 1s at the 500-550 mark which I'm not with, and hes depreciating the current market values(not mine) of all the aforementioned kicks.  Basically he was only giving me $10-20 over retail, which is bunk!

I had a pair of stealth foams in my trunk to ball in, wtf  is that supposed to prove?

wanted to ask this for some time now...do foams perform well on outside courts?

haha sorry for the off/off-topic lol

p.s. airphunk thinks this guy is greedy , so let him have his piece of mind everyone ,he aint talking about you guys , why so sensitive everyone ... cool it. :D

Last edited:
Look at the pic closely. Stitching on swoosh is kinda haggard on the ig pic.

The pic on his site shows the lace bag string on the right shoe and the plastic string is not what the authentic one looks like.

Too good to be true and dont let that thirst cloud your vision.

Look at the pic closely. Stitching on swoosh is kinda haggard on the ig pic.

The pic on his site shows the lace bag string on the right shoe and the plastic string is not what the authentic one looks like.

Too good to be true and dont let that thirst cloud your vision.

Actually pic on the site looks like the 2001 pair. That chain is for the jumpan. My bro just pulled the trigger, will let everyone know what happens. Worst case just return them.

Looks good in this pic . Filter doesn't help, but everything checks out.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom