JORDAN 1 Black-Red -- RETAIL Vs FAKE-GM PAIRS ULTIMATE COMPARISON ON THE 1ST PAGE!!!!RECEIPTS ARE NO

I still don't think these were that limited, I think the issue has been that everybody wanted to double/triple/quadruple up on these.  Nothing you can do about that.  People I know who have always bought only one pair of something went in for this release.  Maybe the fear of waiting years for another retro?  IDK.

These we definitely limited. @mattsos on Twitter said about 25k pairs. 25k pairs and also being very attractive to resellers (~$200 gross profit) made these even more limited.

Matt didn't say 25, I think he said actually less than 25.

Meaning they didn't touch his radar, because the sales numbers were so low.

I still don't think these were that limited, I think the issue has been that everybody wanted to double/triple/quadruple up on these.  Nothing you can do about that.  People I know who have always bought only one pair of something went in for this release.  Maybe the fear of waiting years for another retro?  IDK.

Why are we still debating this? This has been confirmed numerous times.

These were limited. Stop trying to reinvent the wheel.

Matt didn't say 25, I think he said actually less than 25.

Meaning they didn't touch his radar, because the sales numbers were so low.
Why are we still debating this? This has been confirmed numerous times.

These were limited. Stop trying to reinvent the wheel.

Unless you're talking about a different Matt than the one I'm thinking about (Matt Powell) that doesn't really make any sense. Matt reported less than 10k Infrared 3LAB5's were sold in it's week debut and that all retailers sold out. So, how wouldn't less than 25k not touch his radar? I definitely agree that these shoe's were limited, I'm just touching on the subject of less than 25k shoe's sold not touching his radar.

Unless you're talking about a different Matt than the one I'm thinking about (Matt Powell) that doesn't really make any sense. Matt reported less than 10k Infrared 3LAB5's were sold in it's week debut and that all retailers sold out. So, how wouldn't less than 25k not touch his radar? I definitely agree that these shoe's were limited, I'm just touching on the subject of less than 25k shoe's sold not touching his radar.

Because he deals with sales, and QS and limited sneakers don't generate enough sales to factor in to what Nike and JB are doing.

That's why every time someone ask him about limited sneakers he's vague. Not much revenue is being generated from limited releases. JB doesn't brag at meetings about 10,000 sneakers being sold, when they just had nearly a million Taxi and Gammas.

Last edited:
Because he deals with sales, and QS and limited sneakers don't generate enough sales to factor in to what Nike and JB are doing.

That's why every time someone ask him about limited sneakers he's vague. Not much revenue is being generated from limited releases. JB doesn't brag at meetings about 10,000 sneakers being sold, when they just had nearly a million Taxi and Gammas.

Yeah, I know who he is and what he deals with. That's why I'm confused as to why he'd be able to report on Twitter that less than 10k Infrared 3LAB5 V's were sold and all retailer's sold out, but the Bred 1's selling less than 25k pair's of shoe's wouldn't even show up on his radar, I just don't understand why since 10k is a smaller amount than less than 25k.

Right. Its may be 10 years before we see a bred 1 retro again.
kobelol.png

Why does anyone believe what Matt SOS has to say? His numbers rarely add up and his responses are usually borderline idiotic.

Besides, do we really need someone to tweet out production numbers to reaffirm what everyone knew two months prior to release?..... The sneakers are limited.

although, shoutout to FootAction for this gem in late November EDIT: Dec. 4th.
View media item 760056 ( )

Last edited:

Come on man. If i only knew how to insert ed norton punching self in the face gif.......

Im trying so hard to talk someone down right now, finally found someone(fingers crossed) that has my size.

I've been hunting since day 1.  I've offered almost everything I own for trade and he seems to want bordeauxs and cash.

I'd rather just drop cash.  Hate dealing with GREEDY resellers.
devil.gif

Im trying so hard to talk someone down right now, finally found someone(fingers crossed) that has my size.
I've been hunting since day 1.  I've offered almost everything I own for trade and he seems to want bordeauxs and cash.
I'd rather just drop cash.  Hate dealing with GREEDY resellers. :evil:
Your haggling over Bordeaux's? :lol:

It's HIS shoe. Hate cheap people. You want something he has,, stop trying to get something for nothing. If you don't like his price move on.

Last edited:
I'd rather just drop cash.  Hate dealing with GREEDY resellers. :evil:
Your haggling over Bordeaux's? :lol:

It's HIS shoe. Hate cheap people. You want something he has,, stop trying to get something for nothing.
boom

Your haggling over Bordeaux's?
laugh.gif

It's HIS shoe. Hate cheap people. You want something he has,, stop trying to get something for nothing. If you don't like his price move on.
Not haggling.  He wants too much ca$h on top of the Bordeauxs.

Hate people who make assumptions.
mean.gif
  I offered them up for a reason son.

I now have something he wants, and he is the one who is trying to get the bordeauxs for nothing.

Last edited:
Why don't you just pay straight up? Me personally I would even take your Bordeauxs. I can get those anytime down the line.

Why don't you just pay straight up? Me personally I would even take your Bordeauxs. I can get those anytime down the line.

I'd rather just drop cash.   Hate dealing with GREEDY resellers.
devil.gif

Not haggling.  He wants too much ca$h on top of the Bordeauxs.
Hate people who make assumptions.:smh:   I offered them up for a reason son.
I now have something he wants, and he is the one who is trying to get the bordeauxs for nothing.

If he's asking too much move on man. Instead you're getting pissed at him. He didn't come to you, you went to him. Clearly, that's what it's worth to him to give up a shoe you can't get for less than $500.

I want to pay straight up, but he was too high.  Trying to thrown in trade bait on top of cash, but he is not giving me fair value for anything on my end.

If he's asking too much move on man. Instead you're getting pissed at him. He didn't come to you, you went to him. Clearly, that's what it's worth to him to give up a shoe you can't get for less than $500.
Persistence always wins kid.  Don't give up, don't ever give up...

I want to pay straight up, but he was too high.  Trying to thrown in trade bait on top of cash, but he is not giving me fair value for anything on my end.

Persistence always wins kid.  Don't give up, don't ever give up...
View media item 760216

i 100% get what you are saying but you went to him not the other way around, you cant get upset because he thinks your vii's are worth less than you do ...because you want something he has not the other way around.

i have countless pm from dudes right now upset because i wont give up something im selling/trading because they offer something i either A) dont care about B) value of thier item isnt anywhere near what they want or C)i already have

Why does anyone believe what Matt SOS has to say? His numbers rarely add up and his responses are usually borderline idiotic.

Besides, do we really need someone to tweet out production numbers to reaffirm what everyone knew two months prior to release?..... The sneakers are limited.

although, shoutout to FootAction for this gem in late November EDIT: Dec. 4th.
( )
What's borderline idiotic about his posts? Additionally, I always thought he posted sales data and not production data.

Last edited:
Again pay straight up or stop complaining if he doesn't want your trade. Your "trade bait" are sneakers my friends keep in the trunk of their cars for the gym. They don't value them that high as you might and neither does the guy you're trying to trade with.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom