JORDAN 1 Black-Red -- RETAIL Vs FAKE-GM PAIRS ULTIMATE COMPARISON ON THE 1ST PAGE!!!!RECEIPTS ARE NO

Who's Queens pair still in NYC customs? -_-
sick.gif
 it's been almost 2 months

I'm sure the last thing son needs right now is to be reminded of how long it's been since he ordered his pair :lol:

Must wake up every morning and check the status like :x ::smh:

Normally I wear size 12 but these run smaller and tighter than the rest of the retro OG 1s that came out in 2013.

Shoutouts too @Woodrow for a smooth transaction on a size 12.5. Picked up a size 13 for a good price and let go of my size 12. Was thinking of trading 1 of my 2 pairs for the Tiffs but hoping to catch a break on them and find a good price.

Normally I wear size 12 but these run smaller and tighter than the rest of the retro OG 1s that came out in 2013.

Shoutouts too @Woodrow for a smooth transaction on a size 12.5. Picked up a size 13 for a good price and let go of my size 12. Was thinking of trading 1 of my 2 pairs for the Tiffs but hoping to catch a break on them and find a good price.

This is why I went with a size 12 for these instead of my usual size 11 I normally wear..

Glad I did. My wife is having pain in her edge of he pinky toe because she went TTS. Sucks lol

Last edited:
Yeah they removed the tax/VAT, which makes sense.

Dope pickup for one of you big footers. Get on it.

Men's Nike Hybrid Print Full-Zip Ho

Men's Nike Hybrid Print Full-Zip H

Dont mean to scare y'all but a little over a month ago I bought a pair from a dude on CL and we were struck up a conversation about our jobs and he said he worked for customs just a little ironic 

Back
Top Bottom