JORDAN 1 Black-Red -- RETAIL Vs FAKE-GM PAIRS ULTIMATE COMPARISON ON THE 1ST PAGE!!!!RECEIPTS ARE NO

So I used the all purpose cleaner (the foam type) from footlocker, and a microfiber to wipe off a smudge that came on my bred 1's, and I had some red bleed onto my microfiber...I've never experienced that with any of my other retro 1's and I barely scrubbed.. 
mad.gif

So I used the all purpose cleaner (the foam type) from footlocker, and a microfiber to wipe off a smudge that came on my bred 1's, and I had some red bleed onto my microfiber...I've never experienced that with any of my other retro 1's and I barely scrubbed.. >:

Yep. That soft toebox especially.. Also soaks stains up in it. I got a drop of soda or something on it and it took some work to get it off (with some red dye as well). :rolleyes

realized that the red leather on my left pair is a different grain than on the right foot. *IN B4 GM pair*. i will post pics if you guys want to see it, i just think it's funny because the left shoe barely creases and I love my 1's to be all creased and worn. *shrug*. loved the way my royals creased...here are some pics, also included the grey shoe trees and box to show legitimacy hahaha
tongue.gif

TBH i'm just glad I was able to snag a pair, anyone else have the same problem though? the leather on the left foot us much "granier" and the right foot is more shiny and similar to the royal 1 leather.

^you wear yours yet?

I love my breds but they're kind of the forgotten child amongst my other 1s hahaha...wish both my toeboxes were identical but oh well, makes it easier to wear and beat up. *they're just....shoes"

^you wear yours yet?

I love my breds but they're kind of the forgotten child amongst my other 1s hahaha...wish both my toeboxes were identical but oh well, makes it easier to wear and beat up. *they're just....shoes"
not yet. I tend to purchase shoes, throw them in the closet and forget about them lol

So I used the all purpose cleaner (the foam type) from footlocker, and a microfiber to wipe off a smudge that came on my bred 1's, and I had some red bleed onto my microfiber...I've never experienced that with any of my other retro 1's and I barely scrubbed.. 
mad.gif
I tried to use a little Jason Markk Cleaner and a light cloth and the same thing...

Anyone know how to get the glue off of these? Magic Eraser maybe

Thanks in advance for the feedback

The QC is so bad on the bred's compared to the other 1's in 2013 that I thought they might be fake, but did a few LC's and they are legit... just kinda disappointed at the quality, but at the end of the day they still look amazing.

Careful removing glue. I tried to pry off a drop of glue on my knicks toe box and it took the paint with it.... :frown:

I tried to use a little Jason Markk Cleaner and a light cloth and the same thing...

yea it's kinda pathetic, since when does pleather bleed? someone brought up a good point saying they were rushed and the materials weren't treated right, anything is possible with this problem.

yea it's kinda pathetic, since when does pleather bleed? someone brought up a good point saying they were rushed and the materials weren't treated right, anything is possible with this problem.

happened with this shade for sometime now. first noticed this happening on my banneds...nothing new.

Last edited:
I believe the problem lies with the sealant. I don't think nike did a great job or even did any sort of job putting a kind of sealant over the paint.

Cant believe folks want to trade me their GM pairs..thinking I cant tell the difference...honestly...if it wasnt for this thread, I would have not known..lol

Has anyone tried water repellant?

The QC is so bad on the bred's compared to the other 1's in 2013 that I thought they might be fake, but did a few LC's and they are legit... just kinda disappointed at the quality, but at the end of the day they still look amazing.

I think the black toes were my worst ones.

They weren't rushed. They were pushed back. They had a Octoberish release date initially. Mine are fine.

Definitely wouldn't do magic eraser

Nike/JB Qc is very hit or miss overall. My Breds were fine. My black toes thooo :x

Cant believe folks want to trade me their GM pairs..thinking I cant tell the difference...honestly...if it wasnt for this thread, I would have not known..lol
The several people that I had working for a Royals trade all sent me fake pics.

1 dude was even a local dude I was gonna meet up with but he sent me pics from some power seller across the country on ebay.

I gave up on royals. I'm OK with Breds being the only Jordans in my closet 
nthat.gif

Back
Top Bottom