JORDAN 1 Black-Red -- RETAIL Vs FAKE-GM PAIRS ULTIMATE COMPARISON ON THE 1ST PAGE!!!!RECEIPTS ARE NO

Final update (for today) for the Southern Cali Shiekh raffle codes:

MONTCLAIR PLAZA: 1E6D16F94A
RIVERSIDE:
WSF WEST COVINA: 73795B2F63
LOS CERRITOS CENTER: D9F66D4199
WESTFIELD CULVER CITY/FOX HILLS: 87091AAE83
SOUTH BAY GALLERIA:
SOUTH BAY PAVILION: 7E8EC143C7
GLENDALE GALLERIA: 7C7AC80836
CRENSHAW PLAZA:
LAKEWOOD MALL: 96D1C355A6
DEL AMO FASHION CENTER: 819A24238D
NORTHRIDGE FASHION CENTER:
TOPANGA:
COMPTON:
HUNTINGTON PARK:
DOWNTOWN LA: B859BB2DC7
BEVERLY CENTER: 006225E227
BURBANK TOWN CENTER: DD19580E89
WSF PAVILION: 02E4051B04
WSF SANTA ANITA:

INLAND CENTER: AE0716DFDB

MORENO VALLEY:

PLAZA BONITA:EED8586553
CARLSBAD:
HORTON PLAZA:
MISSION VALLEY:
FASHION VALLEY: 127839DCAA

If anyone can help me fill in the blanks for the rest of the people in need tomorrow, it will be greatly appreciated!
nthat.gif
Plaza bonita added: EED8586553

These will be my first pair of 1s this year so that doesn't really help me lol
Go tts & if you cant get your real size go down .5

any .5 bigger on these i don't like, just cop to swap size/ sell buy your size

with this release u can't be picky and if you can manage to swing retail ($152) after tax it's not that bad just to swap it later,

Did anyone else cop off sneakerhead.com?

Seeing some differences between my Breds and Shadows. But my Breds and Royals are identical. Royals are from JMSneakers - and I've always believed them to be 100% legit.

Just kinda unnerving to see differences.

Seeing some differences between my Breds and Shadows. But my Breds and Royals are identical. Royals are from JMSneakers - and I've always believed them to be 100% legit.

post some more up close pics of your kicks? especially the middle of the sole where the NIKE is

Can you post pics of the differences?

Uh oh, this just got me real scurrrrred. I'm 10.5
sick.gif
. Never owned any 1's, but if necessary would y'all recommend half size up or down if needed?

Alright I wanted to be thorough.

You can see the shadows have more of a shiny grainy leather. Seems like it's better quality.
Also the cuts and stitch on the toe box is much cleaner and the black toe cap leather raps better up around the upper box on the grey leather.
The midsole on the shadows has a much more defined pattern to it, also the outsole on the bottom has a much more defined pattern.

Keep in mind my black toes and royals are identical to these Breds. Only difference with the BT's also have the grainy leather.

Bottom being different is bugging me out tho.

All pairs came from extemely reputable sites and retailers.

Also keep in mind the bred 1 is a size 8 the shadow is an 8.5

View media item 708029View media item 708030View media item 708031View media item 708032View media item 708033View media item 708034View media item 708035View media item 708036View media item 708037View media item 708038View media item 708040View media item 708041View media item 708042View media item 708043

Last edited:
@JoeyD12  your scrtinizing wayyyyyyyyyy too much lmao.  you would know if you had fake shoes in your hand, its not like internet pics.  you guys man.......

god help anybody camping for these, its TOO damn cold g.  its 1 degree in the chi right now, i couldnt even imagine

i think your good bro, you can tell all the legit pics on the net that the Bred were NOT made like the Shadows or any others. It doesnt have that texture and feel of the shadows. i noticed it as well, you can see it in all the pics on the net of legit pairs.

Back
Top Bottom