JORDAN 1 Black-Red -- RETAIL Vs FAKE-GM PAIRS ULTIMATE COMPARISON ON THE 1ST PAGE!!!!RECEIPTS ARE NO

@JoeyD12
 your scrtinizing wayyyyyyyyyy too much lmao.  you would know if you had fake shoes in your hand, its not like internet pics.  you guys man.......

god help anybody camping for these, its TOO damn cold g.  its 1 degree in the chi right now, i couldnt even imagine

How come the soles are different tho? that's bugging me the **** out lol. I've held and seen GM royals - the quality of them was a million times worse than my royals and these Breds.

i think your good bro, you can tell all the legit pics on the net that the Bred were NOT made like the Shadows or any others. It doesnt have that texture and feel of the shadows. i noticed it as well, you can see it in all the pics on the net of legit pairs.

Then quality wise shadows >>>> Breds, Royals, and black toes.

You can see in the pics how much nicer the shadows are - I've always said my shadows were the nicest pair.

How come the soles are different tho? that's bugging me the **** out lol. I've held and seen GM royals - the quality of them was a million times worse than my royals and these Breds.
oh i didnt realize that bro, they must be fake then

@JoeyD12
 your scrtinizing wayyyyyyyyyy too much lmao.  you would know if you had fake shoes in your hand, its not like internet pics.  you guys man.......

god help anybody camping for these, its TOO damn cold g.  its 1 degree in the chi right now, i couldnt even imagine

post a pic of the middle of the sole like i said earlier :lol:

Last edited:
Any Shiekh codes out there for SACRAMENTO, CA locations??? 
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

was at FOX HILLS MALL earlier and decided to check out how the AJ1 release was going down...went to sheikhs and got a raffle code, went to FNL and told me they dont know how they gonna do it, another cat told me they not getting them...BS.
Went to FTL and was told that they not getting them only HOH
went to FOOTACTION and was told they already done...
hmmmmm

The struggle is real in LA man

If your going for raffles I suggest going for a different size then swapping it for the 10.5

The amount of people who put down that size for the list is disgusting:smh:

Im really an 11 but like my 1s down half a size
Ha thank little baby jesus im a 10.

If there are people from the Bay Area that wants the Shiekh code for oakridge mall its 255c25d052. They have 9-13 for the raffle. Praying I would get these for retail haha
Sorry for my stupidity, how does the code work? Do you need to just tell them the code the day of release? Or is it a secret code you tell them and they bring you to the back?

Back
Top Bottom