JORDAN 1 Black-Red -- RETAIL Vs FAKE-GM PAIRS ULTIMATE COMPARISON ON THE 1ST PAGE!!!!RECEIPTS ARE NO

bruh youre not madcatz mark man are you? 
nerd.gif

THIS Is The Attitude That PLAGUES The Sneaker World These Days :smh:

You Two Literally JUST Joined The Site No More Than A Month Or Two Ago And Have The Gall To Come In Here Asking Dudes To Just SPOON FEED You Info?

WHAT HAS EITHER OF YOU DONE TO CONTRIBUTE TO THIS COMMUNITY?..... HELL, TO THIS THREAD EVEN?

I'm Not Looking To Put Anyone On Blast Here, But Am Truly Interested To Hear Why You Guys Feel Someone Should Just Hand Over All The Research And Hard Work They Have Put In?

NOTHING Comes Free In This World, And If You Haven't Done Anything To Contribute Here, It Baffles Me You Would Feel Entitled To Help From Others.....

YALL SHOULD BE ASHAMED OF YOURSELVES :x

In Reality This Is A Major Problem With Society As A Whole So I Can't Just Blame You Two :smh:

I mean nkt
So fnl backdoor gets a cancelation for sure?

I mean nothing is for sure, but yes several people got their orders cancelled. So use it at your own risk. People are acting like it's done godsend method. That's not the case. But hopefully everyone who gets through using it doesn't get there orders cancelled.

Wooooohooooooo, the shoe gods just shined down on me in an awesome way.  

Just got the call from HOH.  

Last edited:
I just posted the link cuz I'm tired of seeing ppl play games in the threads. People are going to be clicking regardless when it drops. Just best wishes to everyone.

And yeah, I'd rather this thread be about information instead of ppl begging for things.

Take care ya'll and be safe if you go out.

Back
Top Bottom