JORDAN 1 Black-Red -- RETAIL Vs FAKE-GM PAIRS ULTIMATE COMPARISON ON THE 1ST PAGE!!!!RECEIPTS ARE NO

This thread is moving at lightspeed... Trying to catch up to all this thirst over a FNL link. You don't need the link, if you get in, you get in.

Good Luck

I'm trying to figure out how some these dudes have thousands of posts in such a little time. I suppose i would too if i didn't have a career at the moment lol

You Mean The "Career" That Doesn't Allot You Enough Extra Bread To Pay A Bot Service Or Reseller To Secure Your Pair And Prevent You From Having To BEG For Links From A Bunch Of Strangers?

................ RIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIGHT :lol:

View media item 713678

Last edited:
Damnit cant blame the lurkers. When you start talking about links, your inbox gets flooded. 20 PMs in 20 minutes. I'm not responding cause I want to hide it, I'm not responding because I'm lazy lol.

BRUH i had no idea you were into this 
smokin.gif
I've been in it for awhile now. Peep that join date.

I just buy what I like. The older stuff/OG stuff resonates with me more cuz it's how I grew up!!!

I'm so glad I have a pair on lock so I don't have to ask for a link. You guys seem very mean and unwilling to help other people. Niketalk full of selfish *** people tbh. :sarc2: 

I'm so glad I have a pair on lock so I don't have to ask for a link. You guys seem very mean and unwilling to help other people. Niketalk full of selfish *** people tbh. :sarc2: 
Dudes wanna receive help but never wanna return the favor.

It's funny because you guys think this FNL method is new, FNL actually gave it out beforehand.

Don't believe me?

Type the general bypass into the Twitter Search and you'll see that this thing has been open information for a while

Back
Top Bottom