JORDAN 1 Black-Red -- RETAIL Vs FAKE-GM PAIRS ULTIMATE COMPARISON ON THE 1ST PAGE!!!!RECEIPTS ARE NO

reseller is trying to sell me a size 9.5 for $200. won't do a meet up but sent me pics of the shoe. no box tag or tongue tag when I specifically asked for them. also, there were no shoe trees. claims he got them for a store
discount which is why he's selling for so cheap. would you guys trust this dude?

reseller is trying to sell me a size 9.5 for $200. won't do a meet up but sent me pics of the shoe. no box tag or tongue tag when I specifically asked for them. also, there were no shoe trees. claims he got them for a store
discount which is why he's selling for so cheap. would you guys trust this dude?

A lot of red flags there, wouldn't even bother bro.

Thanks to everyone who put forth good info in the thread, 

I truly apreciate the contributing members of this community.

Congrats to everyone who was able to get a pair at retail,

Lord knows this is the hardest I've ever worked to buy something.

Good luck to everyone who is still looking to snag a pair,

Be wary of fakes and tactful with negotiations. They will be yours.

Last edited:
I had an odd dream about these. At the end of the dream, I opened the box and it was a pair of white/red lowtop. :x
These aren't meant for me I guess. |I

Last edited:
^^^

Direct on camera flash is a photography sin ! use nat light or off cam flash if you can. Pics will look alot nicer just a tip !

May i ask something noob ? Whats the difference between a size 7y in these and size 7 men's?They both equal 40 in european sizes but their pricing is totally different ...

Last edited:
If i ever saw Kanye i would tell him " jordans were big before you put out your first album. prove that you can make brand popular because of you. go rock keds and berkenstocks, i dare you."
:tongue:

yeah everyone and they mother keeps tweeting Bred 1 restock on twitter I hope its not some otherwise less than knowledgable parents buying these for their kids who missed out lol

Last edited:
You're still a dickhead
happy.gif
Buh bye now

May i ask something noob ? Whats the difference between a size 7y in these and size 7 men's?They both equal 40 in european sizes but they re pricing is totally different ...
depending on the shoe the gs version can go up to 7 and the mens will start with 7.5. if it's 7y, the quality isn't the same as the mens version. no shoe will have both 7y and 7 mens. it's either or but it's the same size. diff quality. hope this isn't confusing.

Back
Top Bottom