JORDAN 1 Black-Red -- RETAIL Vs FAKE-GM PAIRS ULTIMATE COMPARISON ON THE 1ST PAGE!!!!RECEIPTS ARE NO

Could this really be the reason why we are having so much trouble copping these ? I think to a minor extent.... I tend to give Mike the credit moreso than others
LOL he is so wack to me
mean.gif

depending on the shoe the gs version can go up to 7 and the mens will start with 7.5. if it's 7y, the quality isn't the same as the mens version. no shoe will have both 7y and 7 mens. it's either or but it's the same size. diff quality. hope this isn't confusing.

Thanks for the quick response but these came in size 7y and size 7 mens...any enlightment?

Caved and bought a pair for $350 on ebay. I had $10 ebay bucks so that made a tiny dent. >D

Good luck to everyone still trying to get a pair, esp Lver of Jordans who continues to be resilient. Hang in there dude.

Caved and bought a pair for $350 on ebay. I had $10 ebay bucks so that made a tiny dent. >D

Good luck to everyone still trying to get a pair, esp Lver of Jordans who continues to be resilient. Hang in there dude.

did the same and then something miraculous happened

Damn.. End canceled both my pairs..

And I already promised to sell a pair to an acquaintance..

Now I gotta sell him one of my personal pairs.. Smh..

I got a plan though..

Thanks for the quick response but these came in size 7y and size 7 mens...any enlightment?

Anyone else with the differences in 7y and 7 men's? Should i go with the cheaper 7y?Will it fit the same...?And if so , is the difference in quality the only reason for the price difference?Sorry to bust everyone's nerves but im in the hunt for a pair...Thanks.

Last edited:
really? think sites are labeling wrong cuz I'm pretty sure gs went up to 7Y and then mens started at 7.5. nike had mens starting from size 8.

Back
Top Bottom