JORDAN 1 Black-Red -- RETAIL Vs FAKE-GM PAIRS ULTIMATE COMPARISON ON THE 1ST PAGE!!!!RECEIPTS ARE NO

Never knew that there was a sz7 in mens. Always thought sz7 is GS. You learn something new everyday 
tongue.gif

Originally Posted by sickickz23  

Congrats to all that copped...whether retail or reseller. Still can't believe i lucked out. I was one of the lucky ones that got through on FA.com around 7:30 am Chicago time. UPS finally delivered them to my doorstep just now...and now the pics
pimp.gif

what state do you live in mine is stuck in the same spot since release.

Last edited:
Pair came in from FNL. Sorry crappy pic.

The 14 works great for me personally. Most of my recent retros have been 13s (I prefer 13.5, but JB doesn't like to produce them much anymore), but these fit great.

Last edited:
Most times quality on GS shoes are way better than men's. The shape is always better.
?? quality is never better on gs pairs. the 1s have a stiffer leather and the toe box area looks and feels really cheap compared to mens. the 11s don't come with the carbon fiber shank like the mens version. the black grape 5s have a less texturey type of nubuck compared to the mens. the tumbled leather on my white cement 3s smooth out in certain spots. all around the gs version is cheaper for a reason.

Pair came in from FNL. Sorry crappy pic.

The 14 works great for me personally. Most of my recent retros have been 13s (I prefer 13.5, but JB doesn't like to produce them much anymore), but these fit great.
Nice! Pic is great no need to be sorry

[emoji]128680[/emoji]Sole_genius25 on Instagram. Do any of you guys know this guy? [emoji]128680[/emoji] legit or upper cut to the pit![emoji]128543[/emoji][emoji]128165[/emoji][emoji]128170[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

Last edited:
Traded my 12 for a 9 today... Hopefully it'll be easier to swap a 9 for an 8.5... My hunt continues. I will stay strong brothers.

[emoji]128680[/emoji]Sole_genius25 on Instagram. Do any of you guys know this guy? [emoji]128680[/emoji] legit or upper cut to the pit![emoji]128165[/emoji][emoji]128170[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]
I hit him up and he only takes western union for payment. not sure if he's legit or not.

I can't buy a pair for $400-$420. Rif doesnt have my size, Flightclub doesnt have my size. Won't someone please take my money. I'm starting to believe there was only 25K made. Buying Royals for resell was easier than this. :smh:

Slightly better pic (I really need to invest in a camera...iPhone just doesn't cut it anymore).

Again, hope everyone still on the hunt finds a pair.

Back
Top Bottom