JORDAN 1 Black-Red -- RETAIL Vs FAKE-GM PAIRS ULTIMATE COMPARISON ON THE 1ST PAGE!!!!RECEIPTS ARE NO

Today I got my GS pair - quality is fine, no bad stiching or glue marks etc.

I must admit that these are very narrow and stiff - they don't fit.

Most of my Jordans are in 7us (mens sizing) and they feel much better and there is a lot of space left.

Today I got my GS pair - quality is fine, no bad stiching or glue marks etc.
I must admit that these are very narrow and stiff - they don't fit.
Most of my Jordans are in 7us (mens sizing) and they feel much better and there is a lot of space left.
the molds are diff for gs and men. the leather isn't the same either. something gs heads have to just accept.

Congrats @GrizzlyAnimal
smokin.gif
. Good to see the people who have been here for a minute getting their pairs.

Congrats to all that copped...whether retail or reseller. Still can't believe i lucked out. I was one of the lucky ones that got through on FA.com around 7:30 am Chicago time. UPS finally delivered them to my doorstep just now...and now the pics :pimp:

View media item 725291

View media item 725298
View media item 725299
Good luck to everyone that's still on the hunt. :nthat:

Warning: don't click if you're sodium intake is at high levels :lol:

Congrats to all that copped...whether retail or reseller. Still can't believe i lucked out. I was one of the lucky ones that got through on FA.com around 7:30 am Chicago time. UPS finally delivered them to my doorstep just now...and now the pics :pimp:

View media item 725291

they dont even give FA their on sticker on the box? but i actually found out my buddy got thru on FA too around 8:30-8:40 amEST, surprised they actually came

I did a search and came up with this thread..

http://niketalk.com/t/523800/jordan-gs-sizes-vs-mens-sizes

It doesn't go very deep into detail, but sounds like a 7 mens is built as the other mens (quality, support, etc) and 7y like the GS build of course..
This is correct. Size 7 is the same as 7y in fit. Only difference is the quality. Size 7 has the same quality as other men sizes. I have a size 7 in the Concord 11s and it came in the same box, same quality, etc. as other men sizes. In some instances Jordan Brand will offer a 7 and 7y in the same shoe. You will most likely pay more for the size 7 if you care about the additional quality offered in men sizes versus grade school sizes. 

View media item 725291

View media item 725298
View media item 725299
Good luck to everyone that's still on the hunt. :nthat:

Warning: don't click if you're sodium intake is at high levels :lol:

That black and gold :x

Congrats to all that copped...whether retail or reseller. Still can't believe i lucked out. I was one of the lucky ones that got through on FA.com around 7:30 am Chicago time. UPS finally delivered them to my doorstep just now...and now the pics
pimp.gif

Nice man, my pair is still in transit from europe.  I think being a size 14 helps with the competition though 
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom