JORDAN 1 Black-Red -- RETAIL Vs FAKE-GM PAIRS ULTIMATE COMPARISON ON THE 1ST PAGE!!!!RECEIPTS ARE NO

Know its a long shot but does anyone know if these are sitting at the NikeTown in London have a friend going in a week and want to help out some people since ive secured mine. Thanks in advance..

Sorry man, instant sell out. Huge change from the Black/Royals which sat for a couple of days.

Thanks fam. This release has been ridiculous and ive been on my grind since day 1. Checking CL every 20 mins for updates. The resale prices arent to bad down here in AZ. Easily talk peeps down to 300$ but I refuse to pull the trigger to anything over 270$ These kids have to get rid of them soon to have enough mula for the next hyped release. PM me with a sz and ill see what I can do. Dont mind helping the NT fam out!
Where you at in AZ?

not a bad trade the wtk 8 are ok but the bred 1 are classic wtk 8 have potential to be old news bred 1s and royals will never
be old news

Yeah in time the what the print/trend might die out and go to the way side kind of how jb went crazy with laser design a few years back, but now not many are looking for those pairs.

But it all comes down to personal taste.

these are fire just came in from FTL
nthat.gif

Never Thought I'd Actually Be Considering The Ridiculous Resell Prices For These :smh:

Had A Good Day Yesterday And Received A Promotion At The Office This Week So I May Have To Get Out The Grease For These Before Things Get Worse :x

Dont feel bad homie im right there with you. Always been the on to the next type never paid resale but these 1s calling me :lol:....

I need that 9.5 I might have to do it if the price is right...

Finally received my pair today that I ordered earlier in the week.

The snowstorm up north delayed delivery by a day.

They look and feel great.

Only thing is the shoebox came damaged because the seller did not double box (yeah, it's a big deal to me).

He just wrapped the box in brown shipping paper.

Contacting the seller now to get a price adjustment.

Yeah guys, they are still out there. My 20th pair just came in, the most I paid was 175. Keep looking. Do your homework and don't give up!

Being sarcastic. Been reading through the last few pages and I still don't get the guys that come on here "bragging" about how many pairs they got in. Personally, I got my pair and that's all that anyone needs to know. Whether I got 1 pair or 10, it's irrelevant. Congrats to all who copped. Those who didn't, nows the time. Any restock that may occur, these will be even harder to snag. They will not come down in price. Get you a pair now, if you manage to pick up a pair later at retail, consider it a bonus.

Last edited:
are the prices for these just gonna keep increasing? I want a second pair but dont know if i should wait or not

If prices keep going up idk if i wanna unds mine
laugh.gif
yeah me neither but where are people seeing the prices going up? I keep checking on ebay and the prices have dropped if anything before they went for 500 and now 325 or $350 and thats with ebay fees and paypal fees

Back
Top Bottom