JORDAN 1 Black-Red -- RETAIL Vs FAKE-GM PAIRS ULTIMATE COMPARISON ON THE 1ST PAGE!!!!RECEIPTS ARE NO

the prices seem to be consistent i sold mine for 350 these just don't do it for me yea they are the bred 1's but i just don't care too much about them.

Heres the scammer looking to buy receipts too.

http://houston.en.craigslist.org/clo/4268361714.html
Heres the scammer looking to buy receipts too.

http://houston.en.craigslist.org/clo/4268361714.html

This is me lol, far from a scammer bruh, I posted my pairs in here already , I traded my sz 9 that I got from FTL for a sz 12, I gave the kid my receipt with the 9, he didn't have his so now I want a receipt, thanks for the playing
sorry for the stupid question but what's up with wanting the receipts? having a receipts doesn't guarantee that it's legit. and If i were resell..i wouldn't give them my receipt as it has my personal info/address.

Last edited:
value wise they sell for equal $$$

if i was you i d keep the WTKs , shoe is unique as hell while these 1s are just a nike dunk with jordan wings ...

Stationed out here in Tucson but roll through the Phoenix area every othrr weekend to make some guap

My fault, didnt mean to type this to you.

Last edited:
yeah me neither but where are people seeing the prices going up? I keep checking on ebay and the prices have dropped if anything before they went for 500 and now 325 or $350 and thats with ebay fees and paypal fees

Dunno. Maybe when those pairs dry up and supply gets scarce they might shoot up? Haha

sorry for the stupid question but what's up with wanting the receipts? having a receipts doesn't guarantee that it's legit. and If i were resell..i wouldn't give them my receipt as it has my personal info/address.
My thoughts exact. If you like them and plan on keeping them, what does it matter? Also, from the looks of it, it doesn't look like a size matters. From the way things look, whatever deal you will have going is already to a bad start. No receipt, and now you are looking to get purchase one to increase the value of the shoes. SMH. May not be a scammer, but far from being honest.

@Poofyo101 is the korean kid who started selling jordans at age 14? He had an article way back? Peeps even made forums about him? Is that the same poofy?

This

I miss the days when people copped shoes because they liked them and wanted to wear them.
Now most are worried about how much they're worth :smh:

Truth! I don't care if a sneaker is worth $50 or $500 if "I" like them and want to buy & rock them. In the end it's what YOU like. Too many peeps associate the value with what's acceptable to others

A few quick shots I took
happy.gif

I had a grey market heart attack when I tried my pair on and the insole seemed to be too big. Turns out it was folded under at the toe, smh quality. Great shoes though gonna bust em out when the salt is gone (from the roads)

Last edited:
Do all the OG Nike Air Jordan 1s this year fit a half size long length wise but still narrow? I normally wear a sz 10 in all my other Jordan's and nikes, but I bought all my 1s this year in a sz 9.5

Back
Top Bottom