JORDAN 1 Black-Red -- RETAIL Vs FAKE-GM PAIRS ULTIMATE COMPARISON ON THE 1ST PAGE!!!!RECEIPTS ARE NO

FWIW Black Toe's and Shadow's were listed as "limited" on the release calendar. The Black-Red's do not have that listing. Same release type listed as the Varsity Maize pair set to release.

Hope this clears some stuff up

68bsdf.jpg

jus copped an 01 ds pair for $385...and ill try n cop 3x in Dec...regardless if this shoe is limited or not...it will get crazy...crazier than any other release in a very long long time
andddddddddddd....resell be $400+

What's your point in coming in here proclaiming that these will resell for $400? Saying how crazy its gonna get. Probably because you just spent nearly the same on some 01s with a nubuck swoosh so you wanna see us pay 400 for ours? I truly believe come dec a lot of people will have obtained the better 2013 version for considerably less than $385. I'm saying that to say this, comments like yours help no one in here, make things worse and only ADDS to said "hype" which is something us real NTs and just shoe lovers in general are desperately trying to avoid. At least I am anyway. These will not be easy to get but what shoe really is these days? 1s are popular with people in this thread but will never bring out the masses and craziness like say, the 11s. So relax, be happy with your pair and chill on all that crazy talk. We good on that.

Last edited:
without a limited tag (which makes sense for a hilday release) these will not hit $400, you're just trying to make hype where there is none

There's something about looking down and seeing that bright red toe box that just makes me love these more and more every time I wear them.

lez bee honest, any and all of you including me will do what we can to get these... so throwing out price and number and 20-30 dollar differences here and there mean nothing. Put down that eighth for 2 week and you will have your extra dough to cop these Retail or not...

lets just keep it real...... 

This will be at the same difficulty level to obtain with the Royal Jordan 1

I've been saying this. The way the royals were "distributed" or "produced" or whatever the rumor was that made them so hard to obtain was no accident at all. Nike knows how sought after the black/red's have become which is why they will be a holiday counterpart to the royals

the royals were "Nike Air" water testers, every release for NA 1s since has been much easier to get if you want them, these will not be a royal release since JB knows they can capitalize on the NA 1s this year and for a holiday release they would be plain stupid to make these as limited as royals, but there is always that chance.

the question is do they make them super limited (im leaning towards yes) even though its a holiday season shoe and its very sought after and wanted? I'm wanting 2 pairs of these. 

the royals were "Nike Air" water testers, every release for NA 1s since has been much easier to get if you want them, these will not be a royal release since JB knows they can capitalize on the NA 1s this year and for a holiday release they would be plain stupid to make these as limited as royals, but there is always that chance.

But didn't the Knicks CW come out before the Royals?

lez bee honest, any and all of you including me will do what we can to get these... so throwing out price and number and 20-30 dollar differences here and there mean nothing. Put down that eighth for 2 week and you will have your extra dough to cop these Retail or not...

lets just keep it real...... 

:lol: Real talk.

jus copped an 01 ds pair for $385...and ill try n cop 3x in Dec...regardless if this shoe is limited or not...it will get crazy...crazier than any other release in a very long long time

andddddddddddd....resell be $400+
What's your point in coming in here proclaiming that these will resell for $400? Saying how crazy its gonna get. Probably because you just spent nearly the same on some 01s with a nubuck swoosh so you wanna see us pay 400 for ours? I truly believe come dec a lot of people will have obtained the better 2013 version for considerably less than $385. I'm saying that to say this, comments like yours help no one in here, make things worse and only ADDS to said "hype" which is something us real NTs and just shoe lovers in general are desperately trying to avoid. At least I am anyway. These will not be easy to get but what shoe really is these days? 1s are popular with people in this thread but will never bring out the masses and craziness like say, the 11s. So relax, be happy with your pair and chill on all that crazy talk. We good on that.
just letting us know how much his price is

Three more months of people guesstimating how many of these will be produced, how limited they will be...

:smh:

Cue the Grandpa Simpson GIF

I'm just guessing here, but I don't think the Royals were "limited" on purpose. Nike didn't want to flood the market with a flagship model (OG High 1's) so they didn't release a huge number, not knowing how well they would sell. I would bet my house the Black/Red 1's will be a fairly easy cop. Then, of course, everyone on here will be saying how the Royals are the better cw.

This thread just needs to get cleaned up again so much bickering on this thread can't imagine what it could be like on RD :smh:

and people here thought it would be crazyto trade some royals for these. If i strike, no doubt I'm trading one of my royals for these, without hesitation.

Back
Top Bottom