JORDAN 1 Black-Red -- RETAIL Vs FAKE-GM PAIRS ULTIMATE COMPARISON ON THE 1ST PAGE!!!!RECEIPTS ARE NO

FA sold out before they even Tweeted the link. How do I know? Many users had the link already.

I stumbled upon it before the Tweet and most sizes were already gone besides a size 7. I still have some in my cart but can't checkout since they're OOS

FA is trying to save face right now...

dam size just sent my order confirmation, a freakin another confirmation....hope that means im good!!!!

Trolls.

1) Yall took the EU TLO and replaced 'gb' with 'us' 
2) the ?cp= is different for US TLOs and EU TLOs. 

This link will not take you to the Bred 1s on the US nikestore.com - trust me. You gonna be refreshing like an idiot.

I wasn't trying to troll. Thanks for the heads up..

man, when did size? post up the damn link man?! I was keeping an eye ou on their website the whole time.

I don't even wanna get up and go to Southland to see if there are any people in line at shiekhs. Eff that... I think i'm just gonna ride it out or take a nap right now and see if I could land a pair online later.

wow FA really did sell out before putting it on the site. that's some bs.

FootAsylum never had any pairs. They were on Twitter for the last hour spouting "technical difficulties", then they say they're sold out when no one can even buy them LOL

man, when did size? post up the damn link man?! I was keeping an eye ou on their website the whole time.

I don't even wanna get up and go to Southland to see if there are any people in line at shiekhs. Eff that... I think i'm just gonna ride it out or take a nap right now and see if I could land a pair online later.
Southland in the Bay Area?

Back
Top Bottom