JORDAN 1 Black-Red -- RETAIL Vs FAKE-GM PAIRS ULTIMATE COMPARISON ON THE 1ST PAGE!!!!RECEIPTS ARE NO

Man, I wear a size 11-12 in most shoes (rare 13 sometimes) and I was lucky enough to win a raffle twice at a legit mom and pop chain. My preferred size is 12 but unfortunately largest they had was 11 and I thought it'd be no issue but these are so much tighter then I thought they would be... I want to trade for my true size but with all the gm BS going on and my busy work and school schedule it's just seems to be too much of a pain.

can someone remind me how stupid it would be if i bought the banneds off flightclub for $1k? they're obviously never gonna restock, i'm liquid as hell... cleared out a ton of sneakers... but $1k? can't pull the trigger

just had to listen to that macklemore song a few times and not be idiotic impulsive 

Last edited:
We are completely legit.  Please feel free to check out our Twitter - @TheSoleCloset
 & our Instagram - TheSoleCloset and speak with our many followers and clients that have had many successful transactions with us.

Or you could talk to me.....

Who had an order canceled and had the website lie about pricing and having only one shoe for 190, though they advertised and began selling a whole size run at 185.

Then when they realized they could make more money, raised the price $50. To 235. Not 240. Showing they always intended to have them at 185. Then got greedy.

Yeah soooooogoodluck with that

Any site that pulls some ish like that, i wouldnt trust

End up with GM pair man

Don't know what a GM pair is but I'm sure we don't ship that.  This guy is upset because there was a mistake on our website which listed that we had every size up to a 15(a size which wasn't even produced outside of Nike endorsed athletes) and pricing was incorrect.  As soon as orders appeared on the site we contacted every customer right then because if we never had that specific size how can we take orders and hold people's money and not have it.  We promptly voided all authorizations and corrected the site with the sizes we actually had.  Other customers who placed orders on the incorrect pricing in sizes we actually had the orders were filled at a loss to our company because we made the mistake.  Deez ordered a size 13 and just can't deal with the fact that we didn't and never did have a size 13 so we voided his authorization and then emailed him that we simply made a mistake and didn't have the size.  Giving him time to see this and get access to his money sooner and be able to find a size 13 elsewhere.

He's been harassing us every since and we have apologized numerous times about the mistake and told him that if we had a size 13 at all when his order came in we would have fulfilled his order at a loss to our company like we did with the others.  Again I hope he will listen to us say publicly we are sorry for the mistake on our website and hope that you will understand we didn't have a size 13 and we did not want to hold your money hence we voided the authorization immediately.

^^^

They sent you GM's? :smh:

NO

but any "website" (a dude)

Who releases a shoe online

Then cancels orders becuase they can sell them for an extra 50 a pair while their on vacation, aint cool.

THen tried lying sayin they only had 1 pair at 190, tho they were selling em at 185 and raised the price to 235 and not 240 (if there WAS a messup at 190).

Then tried saying i was just being unreasonable

Canceled orders to make an extra 50 a pair

Then i see u on twitter going "drinks on me guys"

Nah. Drinks on the dudes u got outta that extra $50

We are completely legit.  Please feel free to check out our Twitter - @TheSoleCloset
 & our Instagram - TheSoleCloset and speak with our many followers and clients that have had many successful transactions with us.

Or you could talk to me.....

Who had an order canceled and had the website lie about pricing and having only one shoe for 190, though they advertised and began selling a whole size run at 185.

Then when they realized they could make more money, raised the price $50. To 235. Not 240. Showing they always intended to have them at 185. Then got greedy.

Yeah soooooogoodluck with that

Any site that pulls some ish like that, i wouldnt trust

End up with GM pair man

Oh man....

break out the popcorn gif.

I messaged this dude for two days.

Not since

And this fool doesnt even know what a GM PAIR IS????!????

Yeah good luck with that !

Bottom line, had they raised the price to 240, maybe i belive they made a mistake.

But to raise it to 235, exactly 50 from the price they canceled at.........

"Dur dur dur george. Idk what a GM pair is, but i know we don sell em!"

Last edited:
The difference between us and other people is if I don't know something I'm not going to lie and act like I do.  We only sell 100% authentic kicks so whatever GM stands for I'm sure it's something that we don't sell as I previously stated.  The mistake was in the whole listing which I stated before it was the pricing/full size run at the time when you were emailed so that we could notify you immediately when we saw the orders coming in.  The whole page was incorrect from the start so we didn't raise the price.  We clearly stated to you that the price and sizes were incorrect when we emailed you and had to cancel the order.  We apologized multiple times and you just want to keep harboring on it just for sake of arguing.  Outside of apologizing multiple times and making sure we voided the authorization for you to make sure your money wasn't tied up there isn't much else we could do.  We will continue to say we apologize about the mistake and hope we can move past it.

It's funny because when you make a mistake and own up to it you get crucified.  If we were to have just cancelled the orders and refunded them all and  just never responded or said anything to our clients then we would be no better than some of the companies we know take orders and then just cancel them with no warning or explanation.  We have tried to be as open about everything as possible and don't have to do it but want to do so.  We have never had an issue like this happen before on our site but their are first for everything in life and after this one we have changed some things around to make sure it never happens again!

It's funny because when you make a mistake and own up to it you get crucified.  If we were to have just cancelled the orders and refunded them all and  just never responded or said anything to our clients then we would be no better than some of the companies we know take orders and then just cancel them with no warning or explanation.  We have tried to be as open about everything as possible and don't have to do it but want to do so.  We have never had an issue like this happen before on our site but their are first for everything in life and after this one we have changed some things around to make sure it never happens again!

An error due to pricing is just that, an error and/or accident. But to cancel an order due to an error is bad practice. Was it the customers fault? NO, it was the company’s due to whatever circumstances.

Let’s take the Wal-Mart scenario that happened a few months ago. They priced those dirt cheap flat screens by accident. (Which many folks caught.. and they honored!!) Instead of cancelling everyone’s order, they fulfilled them. Short term loss, but long term gain. Those happy customers will gladly spend their hard earned dollars there again!

And we honored peoples orders who's sizes we physically had.  We had people order size 15 in them and they didn't even release the 15s to the general public so what should do?  You ordered a size 13 which we did not have at all so we had to cancel your order.  We have fully accepted responsibility and as we stated before we honored many orders at the price loss.  If we didn't have the sizes to begin with we could not fulfill the order.  We never had a size 13  and as a result you and one other person were notified of this and we voided the authorization.

im not going to argue beyond this post because i dont really care but... it isn't a bad business practice if you aren't able to profit from it. walmart can do that because they can just raise the cost of milk by 1 cent or fire 100 workers. its like if they gave that dude $50 would everything be better? it would make much more sense to put 50 dollars into designing a better website that doesnt look so bad. sneaker reselling is not something i'd want to bank on because there's always going to be someone unhappy 

An error due to pricing is just that, an error and/or accident. But to cancel an order due to an error is bad practice. Was it the customers fault? NO, it was the company’s due to whatever circumstances.

Let’s take the Wal-Mart scenario that happened a few months ago. They priced those dirt cheap flat screens by accident. (Which many folks caught.. and they honored!!) Instead of cancelling everyone’s order, they fulfilled them. Short term loss, but long term gain. Those happy customers will gladly spend their hard earned dollars there again!
Rhino what you don't understand is if Walmart put up products they never had they would cancel the order.   Now we would have no problem taking care of him on another item/order to correct this problem we are having but he no longer wishes to do business with us because he is upset over the one shoe.  We completely understand his stance and wish that this wasn't the case but our company is not as big as Walmart.  There were plenty of people who ordered and tried to ship and pick up their orders and walmart realizing they made a mistake they cancelled them.  There were some that did get their products at those lower prices at Walmarts expense.

There were some of our clients whose sizes we did have and the price was honored.  There were a select few who we could not honor because their sizes were never acquired by our company and some sizes like 15 which only Nike endorsed athletes received because they weren't part of the general release as far as we have seen.  I have tried to be open and honest about the situation the entire time and have stood in front of everything instead of just hiding behind a computer screen and not saying anything.

And we honored peoples orders who's sizes we physically had.  We had people order size 15 in them and they didn't even release the 15s to the general public so what should do?  You ordered a size 13 which we did not have at all so we had to cancel your order.  We have fully accepted responsibility and as we stated before we honored many orders at the price loss.  If we didn't have the sizes to begin with we could not fulfill the order.  We never had a size 13  and as a result you and one other person were notified of this and we voided the authorization.

This is why I can't trust preorder sites anymore for the most part. You are telling him that there was no size 13's :lol: . Then you proceed to cancel his order then bump the price $50 dollars? Man, you are not the first website that do this to people, many sites pull that same nonsense. Where is the honor the customer? I guess your pocket had to be honored. Mistake with the price or not, you should honor the customer first. If you receive more shipment and hike the price, that's fine. That is why I can't trust most preorder anymore except a few like Coldcity's site. When Coldcity's had his preorder months before the release, he may have gradually bumped the price as the orders were fulfilled, but the people who paid on the first go around for the cheaper price was HONORED.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom