JORDAN 1 Black-Red -- RETAIL Vs FAKE-GM PAIRS ULTIMATE COMPARISON ON THE 1ST PAGE!!!!RECEIPTS ARE NO

LMAO. DEAD.
roll.gif

That Ziplock Lace Bag 
roll.gif

This is why I can't trust preorder sites anymore for the most part. You are telling him that there was no size 13's
laugh.gif
. Then you proceed to cancel his order then bump the price $50 dollars? Man, you are the first website that do this to people, many sites pull that same nonsense. Where is the honor the customer? I guess your pocket had to be honored. Mistake with the price or not, you should honor the customer first. If you receive more shipment and hike the price, that's fine. That is why I can't trust most preorder anymore except a few like Coldcity's site. When Coldcity's had his preorder months before the release, he may have gradually bumped the price as the orders were fulfilled, but the people who paid on the first go around for the cheaper price was HONORED.
Scoop he didn't preorder this was an order made after the release.  I am not saying there were no size 13s made I'm saying we didn't acquire that specific size.  The largest size we received was a size 12 though on the site it was listed that we have every size up to 15.  The pricing and sizes available were both wrong from the beginning and those people who ordered sizes that we received we completely fulfilled their orders at the price originally stated.  Our many clients will tell you that we have and always honor our prices.  We pride ourselves on being open and honest.  The price wasn't hiked up $50 it should have never been listed at the price it was listed at which is why the ones who purchased at that price and we actually had their sizes we shipped them out.  The ones who purchased and we didn't have their size we had to cancel.

I don't know if you think that's us but just to make sure everyone is clear that is NOT  The Sole Closet IG or name.  Ours is Twitter - @TheSoleCloset
 & Instagram - TheSoleCloset.  Just want to make sure we do not get our name confused with that guy because everyone knows about his shoes.
It was still asked earlier in the thread regardless though. Gonna check you guys out.

Scoop he didn't preorder this was an order made after the release.  I am not saying there were no size 13s made I'm saying we didn't acquire that specific size.  The largest size we received was a size 12 though on the site it was listed that we have every size up to 15.  The pricing and sizes available were both wrong from the beginning and those people who ordered sizes that we received we completely fulfilled their orders at the price originally stated.  Our many clients will tell you that we have and always honor our prices.  We pride ourselves on being open and honest.  The price wasn't hiked up $50 it should have never been listed at the price it was listed at which is why the ones who purchased at that price and we actually had their sizes we shipped them out.  The ones who purchased and we didn't have their size we had to cancel.
I stand corrected. I guess it may be a mistake. But, I understand why he is upset. Well at the same time, you apologized and I will leave it just like that. Hopefully, the two of you can work it out.

Last edited:
Hey it is what it is

But if you didnt have my size

Why did you change the price?

So it was more than just that.

And the price wasnt 240. It was 235. 50 above the 185 advertised. Just a little weird.

Had one pair for 190, so where did 185 come from?

Hey mistakes are made

But dude lookin to buy some 1s from here..........

Dont be surprised if mistakes are made

And you dont know what GM means but you guarantee you dont have them? So you got all your pairs from nike/jb itself?

Fam are you really pissed the price was 235 instead of 240? ****** really don't have **** to do with their lives

Fam are you really pissed the price was 235 instead of 240? ****** really don't have **** to do with their lives

Coming at me like that shows im not your FAM

Coming at me like that shows u dont read

Again
The fact that the price was 235 just shows that they meant to have it at 185. A 50 dollar price hike, which they did after cancelling orders after the release.

If it had been 240, maybe then i would have believed a "mistake".

Along with "not having my size".

Is this still a discussion, seriously? You ordered something with said company and were unhappy with the order. Sorry to hear, but take it up with them. They have responded numerous times on here.

Can we move on with the thread now?

Last edited:
Is this still a discussion, seriously? You ordered something with said company and were unhappy with the order. Sorry to hear, but take it up with them. They have responded numerous times on here.

Can we move on with the thread now?

Another person jumping the gun to attack

Someone ASKED about that site.

I reiterated my situation and the griminess that ensued.

Dude felt the need to come back an defend himself again

I answered a question on nt.

Its not still an issue

But if people ask me about a shady site, imma tell em

And dude doesnt know what gm means, but guaranteess he doesnt sell em? He get all his stock from nike? Cuz he woulda had my sz13 if he did.

So therefore, watch out

An error due to pricing is just that, an error and/or accident. But to cancel an order due to an error is bad practice. Was it the customers fault? NO, it was the company’s due to whatever circumstances.

Let’s take the Wal-Mart scenario that happened a few months ago. They priced those dirt cheap flat screens by accident. (Which many folks caught.. and they honored!!) Instead of cancelling everyone’s order, they fulfilled them. Short term loss, but long term gain. Those happy customers will gladly spend their hard earned dollars there again!
not to get off topic, but i was in on that walmart thing and they didn't honor jack doodoo for me. Just gave me a $10 GC and said you beat lol.

Kinda wanted that 55" TV too...o well
laugh.gif
pretty much YMMV with those orders.

The difference between us and other people is if I don't know something I'm not going to lie and act like I do.  We only sell 100% authentic kicks so whatever GM stands for I'm sure it's something that we don't sell as I previously stated.  The mistake was in the whole listing which I stated before it was the pricing/full size run at the time when you were emailed so that we could notify you immediately when we saw the orders coming in.  The whole page was incorrect from the start so we didn't raise the price.  We clearly stated to you that the price and sizes were incorrect when we emailed you and had to cancel the order.  We apologized multiple times and you just want to keep harboring on it just for sake of arguing.  Outside of apologizing multiple times and making sure we voided the authorization for you to make sure your money wasn't tied up there isn't much else we could do.  We will continue to say we apologize about the mistake and hope we can move past it.

Or you could have done what a real business would do and honor the price .Apologized :rofl:

@ColdCity
 Nice. Expecting a boy next month (1st). Really looking forward to meeting him. Unfortunately, shoe game will take a serious hit (but well worth it, of course)

it will def take a hit but you will end up grabbing him & you stuff :lol:

my newborn already has taxi xii & fire red iii's & the white/fusion red x's :lol:

Or you could have done what a real business would do and honor the price .Apologized :rofl:

I mean cool if u didnt get a 13. But price jacking?

And to say u dont know what GM is, but you dont sell them. .............?

Well if you didnt get a sz13, then you dont have a nike account, which makes it more likely to get GM pairs......... Especially if you dont even know they exist

Kinda the whole a+b = c
C - b = a

Might be missing a letter but its understandable.

I mean cool if u didnt get a 13. But price jacking?

And to say u dont know what GM is, but you dont sell them. .............?

Well if you didnt get a sz13, then you dont have a nike account, which makes it more likely to get GM pairs......... Especially if you dont even know they exist

Kinda the whole a+b = c
C - b = a

Might be missing a letter but its understandable.

Id be heated if that happen to me .

bought a pair for way under market on craigslist. practically expecting a dud but we'll see. obviously im carefully insulated, it'll just be a waste of time lol

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom