Jordan 1 CDP tongue

Hey my brother got the 1/22 CDP the other day and we were extremely disappointed by the quality of the tongue on the 1's. It was made from a differentmaterial than the rest of the shoe and I expected it to be leather. i actually looked for pics of the 1's to see what was up and conveniently none of themshowed a good view of the tongue. The material looked similar to what a mattress is made out of. I usually rock the tongues out on my shoes so this convincedme not to buy them

i got the 1's only for 110 and i agree the quality on the tongue is horrible they should of never used that material my jeans bleeded into them severlythen weeks after they yellowed, I'm extremely unhappy with my purchase

Didn't JB make it that material because it was closer to the "originals" for example how the jordan wings logo was stamped on the side instead ofhaving it in the "Jewel" or whatever you would wanna call it....

Nylon tongues are
pimp.gif

OP, they all have nylon tongues, except for a couple limiteds that have velvet, and the PL ones. You have to realize this should debuted in 1985.

aphexacid wrote:
OP, they all have nylon tongues, except for a couple limiteds that have velvet, and the PL ones. You have to realize this should debuted in 1985.
Yup, OP you haven't seen a I before?
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by bballmattv

Hey my brother got the 1/22 CDP the other day and we were extremely disappointed by the quality of the tongue on the 1's. It was made from a different material than the rest of the shoe and I expected it to be leather. i actually looked for pics of the 1's to see what was up and conveniently none of them showed a good view of the tongue. The material looked similar to what a mattress is made out of. I usually rock the tongues out on my shoes so this convinced me not to buy them

IMO, they're not that bad. OG's came with a nylon tongue! So no complaints here.
pimp.gif

Have No Problem With My CDP I's Just Wish I Didnt Pay 110.00 For Them When I Couldve Got The XXII's With Them For The Same Price

i really dont care much about CDP 1 tongue
i know those nice but who can see it when you rock them

More quality complaint threads the better imo. If JB does actually read NT, then they know damn right the quality issue is obvious to even the people who careleast about it.

I haven't seen or felt the tounge. Pics?

Just cause your retro's are older doesnt really make them better or anything...its just what u think because of Stupid things and assumptions NT say

i love nylon tongues reminds me of the og's i wish the metallics had these tongues also
alien.gif

Originally Posted by DixxerElixxer

Didn't JB make it that material because it was closer to the "originals" for example how the jordan wings logo was stamped on the side instead of having it in the "Jewel" or whatever you would wanna call it....

Nylon tongues are
pimp.gif
& all 1's have that tounge genius aside from the Hares, DMP 1 pack, the metallics & the 2 premier's last yr ALL 1'sHAVE NYLON TOUNGES
372719075.jpg

Originally Posted by bigfatmoose

Originally Posted by bighit101

sorry man but they are CDP after all, so the material is goin to be bad
yeah all CDPs are bad you can tell just from looking at pictures

& both of you are clowns the CDP 1 was made as close to OG as possible(I BET OVER 1/2 OF NT DIDNT EVEN KNOW THEY WERE A OG COLORWAY) & they did a goodjob. & to the other guy ALL the CDP were bad right so the I,II,III,VI,VII,XII were all bad NO you my friend have put your foot in your mouth

Back
Top Bottom