Jordan 1 Chicago - Reimagined aka Lost and Found - November 19, 2022

Not here to ruin your parade bro, but its 2023 :lol:
this not even funny bro.... I just put 2 roofs on 2 rental properties and I paid the contractor with a check with my LLC business checking account. You wouldn't understand. A lot of these places don't have the ability to accept wire transfers. or am I supposed to be walking around with $30k because NT thinks check writing is funny

It was just jokes bro, but your old az really in your feelings :lol:

lol @ I wouldn't understand, as if you're the only one here that deals or has dealt with contractors.

Go take a nap

Old cuz wylin

IMG_2376.gif

If no one
I ordered a GS pair from Snkrdunk for the wife. Can you guys help with legit checking them for me? There are some things about the packaging that's throwing me off about them. The box feels low quality, the end of the swoosh on the box doesn't line up to the top of the $64.99 tag and the newspaper tissue paper doesn't feel like a newspaper. Just things that I've gathered from this thread and YouTube for legit checking. Just wanted to get some second opinions from y'all.. maybe I'm wrong.

PXL_20230410_183346838.jpg
PXL_20230410_183600201.jpg
PXL_20230410_183546240.jpg
PXL_20230410_183353647.jpg
PXL_20230410_183428721.jpg
PXL_20230410_183157053.jpg
PXL_20230410_183237092.jpg
PXL_20230410_183129687.jpg

If no one replied to you yet.. they are legit 100%. I got many pairs and trust me, they are good.

Got an invite to the Top Start 90-day trial. You've gotta click on the "Begin Trial" button. Does anyone know how long beginning the trial can be deferred? ex. Can I wait for 3 months, or I've gotta do it in the coming days or the trial expires?

I’d be more worried about contractors not having electronic means of payment but then again the one I work for isn’t in the Stone Age

Checks are freak'n lame; I hate them. BUT, I still need to use them. My kid's tennis instructor is old school. He had his Zelle account hacked and refuses to use it, and doesn't have paypal or venmo. Venmo is lame b/c they often block accounts for suspicious behavior (when it's not), and you can't cancel payments. I much prefer PayPal. That said, I'd rather use Venmo than checks, but not everyone accepts digital payments. I refuse to write checks to my gardener and use online banking to send send him checks rather than write by hand and mail it (he doesn't do digital payments). Also, schools often don't accept online payments for events and ask for checks.

I've been working in the payments tech industry for nearly 20 years, and, despite all of the tech we've implemented over the years, checks still need to be supported b/c the world hasn't caught up. Hopefully one more generation before we can eliminate them altogether!

Anyway, back to the shoes.

Checks are freak'n lame; I hate them. BUT, I still need to use them. My kid's tennis instructor is old school. He had his Zelle account hacked and refuses to use it, and doesn't have paypal or venmo. Venmo is lame b/c they often block accounts for suspicious behavior (when it's not), and you can't cancel payments. I much prefer PayPal. That said, I'd rather use Venmo than checks, but not everyone accepts digital payments. I refuse to write checks to my gardener and use online banking to send send him checks rather than write by hand and mail it (he doesn't do digital payments). Also, schools often don't accept online payments for events and ask for checks.

I've been working in the payments tech industry for nearly 20 years, and, despite all of the tech we've implemented over the years, checks still need to be supported b/c the world hasn't caught up. Hopefully one more generation before we can eliminate them altogether!

Anyway, back to the shoes.
I closed on a property and the seller requested a cashiers check, took 10 minutes at my bank. I’ve also had to withdraw $20k cash a few times, and with the new IRS reporting rule, that took almost a hour. Checks aren’t prehistoric, they are convenient.

Back
Top Bottom