Jordan 1 Chicago - Reimagined aka Lost and Found - November 19, 2022

eBay still suckering people in with this nonsense?
I been eating on Topstar since the jump

I think I've got something like 7 pairs...best purchase being Jordan 1 mocha
Y'all really eating up this up that SNKRS gonna give yall a restock.
Your chances of a restock are as about the same of your luck trying to get a W. Its SLIM
this time I actually believe something is going to happen 🤷‍♂️

I have no expectation of winning if there is a restock and though I'll be happy if I get a pair I it will be kind of lackluster as I have already spent $800+ buying two pairs 🙇‍♂️

I been eating on Topstar since the jump

I think I've got something like 7 pairs...best purchase being Jordan 1 mocha

this time I actually believe something is going to happen 🤷‍♂️

I have no expectation of winning if there is a restock and though I'll be happy if I get a pair I it will be kind of lackluster as I have already spent $800+ buying two pairs 🙇‍♂️

I still don't understand how anybody thinks Topstar is "suckering" people like it's a damn pyramid scheme or something lol. It's literally free to join, and if you get accepted and buy something from each collection you're offered, you're pretty much guaranteed to stay in. :lol:

Just scooped up a third pair just because with the restock next week and I know they won’t let me cop for retail or give me a chance :stoneface:

Not sure what’s wrong with me

Screenshot_20230413-114844_Twitter.jpg
Signed in just to say that Shiekh sucks.
Last raffle they had, they didn't even notify people on time.
Not only that, I'm starting to think the ONLY reason why they did a raffle was to get peoples emails address to bombard them with spam because from the time I entered to the time the results were released, I received 10+ promotional emails from Shiekh.
I'm never entering any raffles from that garb website.

Signed in just to say that Shiekh sucks.
Last raffle they had, they didn't even notify people on time.
Not only that, I'm starting to think the ONLY reason why they did a raffle was to get peoples emails address to bombard them with spam because from the time I entered to the time the results were released, I received 10+ promotional emails from Shiekh.
I'm never entering any raffles from that garb website.

Bruh, that’s why EVERY company wants your email

Just scooped up a third pair just because with the restock next week and I know they won’t let me cop for retail or give me a chance :stoneface:

Not sure what’s wrong with me

Bro you could’ve alt least saved another 50+ if you waited till after the restock

Honestly I think after the restock you might see prices jump 5% or so

Once people strike out, a lot of people who been waiting for this restock before they admitted defeat and paid resale gonna take the plunge and be done with this release finally

I still don't understand how anybody thinks Topstar is "suckering" people like it's a damn pyramid scheme or something lol. It's literally free to join, and if you get accepted and buy something from each collection you're offered, you're pretty much guaranteed to stay in. :lol:

You don’t get offered a collection until you spend $900. I know because I got the trial offer to join, did, and saw there was nothing available for retail. It said to unlock access to a retail collection I had to go spend $900 on sneakers on eBay. THEN I’d get the retail access (and have to hope I can actually cop). Then I have to spend $1500 in 3 months to keep my access.

Once people strike out, a lot of people who been waiting for this restock before they admitted defeat and paid resale gonna take the plunge and be done with this release finally

This was me 2 weeks ago. I gave up hope and spent $440 on a pair.

Already down $50 in my size, these will guarantee dip below $400

So glad I didn’t cop these yet. Though had the chance for $350, which is way lower than SX price after shipping and fees, but ima take my chance on the restock. Still no exact date huh? Think it might drop on a on a weekday or Saturday?

Meh

Time is money. Wanted them asap and call it a day

I don’t blame you. I don’t need a third pair but If I was in the market for one I’d cop now while the restock news is causing volatility. Cause whatever this restock looks like, I doubt the actual number of pairs that drop are going to make a difference from a supply perspective.

Back
Top Bottom